• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is it normal to "drip" a bit after peeing?

attica8

Reaction score
wow, even if I drip, I'm not seeing yellow stains on white underpants. that sounds excessive
Haha no let me make this clear - this hasn't actually happened, I'm just worrying about it.

Sorry guys
blush.gif
I phrased my question all wrong - I was merely curious, does urine wash out with ease like most things?

I'm just a bit paranoid lol, so it'd be great if someone could alleviate my fears?
smile.gif

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seems to me you're quite interested for a guy who's never experienced the stain situation. IIRC today is "Truth Day" in 13 midwestern counties and the Yukon; anything you want to cop to attica8?

We won't laugh, or give you any sh*t; I promise.

attica8

Reaction score
Seems to me you're quite interested for a guy who's never experienced the stain situation. IIRC today is "Truth Day" in 13 midwestern counties and the Yukon; anything you want to cop to attica8?

We won't laugh, or give you any sh*t; I promise.
Lol nope I am being entirely truthful, fortunately.

Its more that every time I go for a call of nature I can't help but think 'if I drip too much it'll be the end of my jeans' or whatever. Its very unlikely I know, but I'm just paranoid like that. Knowing that, at the end of the day, I could just put them in the wash and they wouldn't be ruined and it wouldn't be the end of the world would definintly put my mind at rest when i go for a leak.

Fair enough?
smile.gif

ted

Reaction score
Originally Posted by attica8
... I could just put them in the wash and they wouldn't be ruined and it wouldn't be the end of the world would definintly put my mind at rest when i go for a leak.

Fair enough?
smile.gif

So, like, you've never worn underwear before and washed it?

oxide

Reaction score
attica8, I actually dont buy white boxers, it has nothing to do with the drips, but I remember back in my childhood days when I had your problem Ariel sorted it all out. Don't worry about it not coming off. What should worry u is what the girl tastes first when shes doing her business down there. I always prefer to use a tissue but ill try the techniques here. Thanks for the tips guys
wink.gif

Nantucket Red

"Mr. Fashionista"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Normally my yoni is hand dried with egyptian cotton towels by specially trained maidens whom are recruited at the age of 17.9999 from amongst my harem of Olivia Newton John lookalikes. No drips here!

Dude, you don't have a yoni, you have a lingam . . . unless you're "special."

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by v0rtex
In the words of Viz magazine, any more than 3 shakes is a wank...

I had the "drip" problem a couple of years back and came across the taint pinch and roll business, I seem to remember it being quoted as from the Koran or some other religious text.

I guess religion is still relevant in the modern world after all.

I have not laughed this hard in a long time....

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
Dude, you don't have a yoni, you have a lingam . . . unless you're "special."

That is an excellent observation. My error is exceeded only by my shame.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads