• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iron Heart denim

DrPat

Reaction score
Giles wrote this in November to explain the relationship between IH and TW:

Works Inc, which is effectively Haraki, owns 3 brand names. Iron Heart, Triple Works and FreeBee. Iron Heart is reserved for the super heavy/ultra tough stuff. Triple Works to date has been the brand that he sells lighter weight (normal to most jeans companies) garments. When I did my 13.5 oz collab (TWHR01), we branded it TW as it was a lighter weight and did not fit in with the rest of the IH portfolio. Having said that, Haraki designed the jeans with my input, and they are made with exactly the same attention to detail and signature touches that all Iron Heart jeans are made with.

Recently, Haraki licensed the name triple Works to a mate of his, this guy who owns TSS, the company that supplies Works with all their denim. Haraki does all of the design work, TSS supply the denim and are marketing the new Triple Works to a wider more mainstream audience than IH. The detailing is still second to none, the denim is still awesome, but in the main is a little more fashion orientated. And I have to say the Natural indigo, 100% organic cotton mens jeans in the new range are fantastic and extremely well priced for a natural indigo denim. What makes them special is that the denim is actaully rope dyed which is extremely rare for a natural denim.

dunkin

Reaction score
damn that wind breaker is looking niiice
may have to drop in store to try that on....

LandoCal126

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dunkin
damn that wind breaker is looking niiice may have to drop in store to try that on....
I would highly recommend doing that! The pictures really do this jacket no justice. It is really a one of a kind!
IMG_0705.jpg

dunkin

Reaction score
u work for the company or u just a fan?

and how does that jacket fit you? true to size?

LandoCal126

Reaction score
u work for the company or u just a fan?

and how does that jacket fit you? true to size?

BIG FAN!!! I hope some day they will hire me... I went with a 40 in the Vest and a Large in the Cordura Jacket. I am about 6'2" 165lbs

LandoCal126

Reaction score
is large your usual size in jackets? more or less....
For reference:

IHW-01 - XL (Shirt/ Jacket)
IHJ-03 - XL (Jacket)
IHSH-07 - XL (Shirt)
IHSH-08 - XL (Shirt/ Jacket)
IHSH-20 - XL (Shirt)

And am planning on a Large for the IH-9526J...

Hope this helps!

LandoCal126

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Omega Man
LandoCal126 is one crazy fan
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
I am told this jacket is cut rather generously.

You would be correct in both instances. I could even fit into a Medium but want it to last as I grow...

dunkin

Reaction score
k thanks, by the measurements a large would fit me, guess i'm just going to have to go in and try it on....
thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads