• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Inverallan 3A Cardigan Group Order (CLOSED)

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody ever ordered from the Mandon store in the UK? I ordered an Inverallan cardigan from them, emailed them a couple of times and haven't heard back. This has been over several weeks.

Ordered and received a 3A from them without any problems (shipping to France took a few days). Emailed with a question immediately after placing the order, didn't get an answer :teach:

Last edited:

PipersSon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody ever ordered from the Mandon store in the UK? I ordered an Inverallan cardigan from them, emailed them a couple of times and haven't heard back. This has been over several weeks.

I did. It took - IIRC- the better part of a month (maybe a little more) to get to me.

You'll be fine, IMO.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright, people. I just now spoke to the shop on the phone, and Inverallan has said that the remaining 3As should be sent (from Inverallan to the shop) this coming Tuesday. I'll hear from the shop when they arrive for sure.

Apparently the current director of Inverallan is stepping down next month, and from what I've heard it's possible that the company might start winding down production for good at that point. I'm hoping this doesn't actually happen, but if it does, I can imagine that there will be several small groups or individuals that would start their own ventures. After all, the demand is certainly there! The shop owner did tell me about one UK-based heritage knitting company that he's helping to relaunch this coming year. So, I think there will be plenty of nice options regardless.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Z. Interesting news there. Guess we shall see.

I'm looking forward to my navy size 38, but there is a chance I will be listing on a B&S near you when it finally does arrive. If anyone missed out on the order and is interested, PM me and I'll pass along the deal to a fellow member.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
That's horrible news.

Just got my corvette 6a finally, will unbox tomorrow am.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just received word that the shop received several 3As. They're going to send me tracking numbers this week. I hope it's the rest of them!

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****!! just opened up a fedex letter saying I owe them $79 for the covette blue cardigan i got from endclothing. **** that ****

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
let me know what they say.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
:lol:

Last edited:

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am at 100% duty hit rate with both endclothing and wrongweather. Each time, I pray and want to believe, and then bam, couple weeks later, the thick envelope shows up in my mailbox !

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads