• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

In this thread we ***** about customer service

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only ever put coupla’ people on ignore. Usually it’s just too entertaining. Even this AssClown CB has added to a highly enjoyable thread.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sadly, he's not going to see this post cause you're on his ignore list.

bruh why you hurting my feelings like that? @FrankCowperwood is a gentleman and a saint and he would never put someone like me on ignore.

What’s oddest is I actually have everyone in this thread on ignore and so it’s just a blank page... guess there was bound to finally be that thread.

NGOStudio

Reaction score
If it helps anyone, I used to live with a bunch of Indians back in my college days. Some are nice, some are ****** but at least to me, I think they always seem a bit argumentative. They could argue for hours about how to make a certain recipe. The fact that India is god damn big and diverse and overcrowded might as well explain some stereotypes or part of your experience @ChronBong @IChen . At the same time, @justinkapur might also have experienced ****** behavior from Chinese or other ethnic groups, including his own. For example, a well known stereotype with Indian guys are their persistence and in-considered stare at women; but these could also be true with black or latino. I’ve heard this several times from my female friends. On the other hand, my close Punjapi friend S. is nothing like that or his Bangladeshi buddy. However, they both enjoy trashing anything British. And it’s okay to be racist but we should acknowledge our shortcomings and learn to think beyond just because we’d love to enrich our experience anyway. For example, I have many unpleasant experience with female acquaintances who identified as lesbian. I once even lived at a place where 2/3 of the housemates were les and could not handle standing between their dramas. I still try to keep an opened mind but the latest encounter still keeps me on defensive mode.

Last edited:

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i've ordered from end approx 15 times over a period of 7 or so years with little to no dramas until now.

made an order ($400+) prior to christmas and it still has not been dispatched. tried emailing, tweeting, and even calling from overseas with no update whatsoever. i can understand postal delays due to christmas/new years and their sale, but to get zero correspondence or replies regarding my order is ridiculous. will give it another day or so before contacting my bank. they also appear to have shutdown their 'live chat' for whatever reason.
There appear to be real issues with End's customer service. I had a small issue with them, as a first time customer as well. This is unfortunate. The end of END?

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If it helps anyone, I used to live with a bunch of Indians back in my college days. Some are nice, some are ****** but at least to me, I think they always seem a bit argumentative. They could argue for hours about how to make a certain recipe. The fact that India is god damn big and diverse and overcrowded might as well explain some stereotypes or part of your experience @ChronBong @IChen . At the same time, @justinkapur might also have experienced ****** behavior from Chinese or other ethnic groups, including his own. For example, a well known stereotype with Indian guys are their persistence and in-considered stare at women; but these could also be true with black or latino. I’ve heard this several times from my female friends. On the other hand, my close Punjapi friend S. is nothing like that or his Bangladeshi buddy. However, they both enjoy trashing anything British. And it’s okay to be racist but we should acknowledge our shortcomings and learn to think beyond just because we’d love to enrich our experience anyway. For example, I have many unpleasant experience with female acquaintances who identified as lesbian. I once even lived at a place where 2/3 of the housemates were les and could not handle standing between their dramas. I still try to keep an opened mind but the latest encounter still keeps me on defensive mode.

No, that didn't help anyone.

ChronBong

Reaction score
My favorite thread gem is @justinkapur taking shots at the easiest target on SF for pages without managing a single like.

yea thats pretty ******* funny.

the funniest part to me is that he got himself banned from the bodybuilding.com forums, but somehow styleforum has a lower standard of conduct than bodybuilding.com

nah i am an active user on bodybuilding.com forums. i dont reallly post there much i read sometimes.

yep, my original acct was banned cuz i bashed a mod who had an agenda of banning people whenever he felt like it. he is no longer a mod anymore.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads