• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

In this thread we ***** about customer service

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The disapproving stare of a grandmother is withering. Better get her her tags. And she’ll probably still shake her head side to side. Side to side. Such a nice boy that Rick looks, but such a disappoint.

Vy can't you be more like cousin Clive the movie star or uncle Jesse the athlete? Always with the darkness and brooding...

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My grandma does this with her judgemental Russian frowns

From my experience, Russians are really combative people. Like, violently so. Always going around looking for a fight. One guy I knew, long long time ago, used to wear these tight little red shorts and huge red boots -- like Rick Geobaskets. And he'd go around straight up grabbing people and power slamming them against hard concrete. It was absolutely crazy and I can't believe he hasn't killed someone like that. If he couldn't grab you, he'd do this 360 power spin with his fists stretched out. Kind of a weird fighting move, but it often worked, esp the way he'd spin into crowds. From that, I learned to avoid all Russians. Haven't seen that guy forever, but I remember his name, Zangief.

ShoutOutsFoMyBo

Reaction score
4D915D5A-F563-4BAB-B9FF-972BC7F5FFE5.gif

NGOStudio

Reaction score
I think the point is that observations and anecdotes from personal experience that offer broad opinions on people as types aren’t really helpful or needed.

Sorry for being pedantic about that. Bringing the thread down.

I’m not an expert on racism or having more than my own personal experience to offer. It's just how the mind works for most people. I knew this Asian girl who deeply hates a certain race because she was bullied, assaulted, and raped by people of that race. While it could be her situation, which might be living as a vulnerable minority in a bad neighborhood, I have no right to judge as I would never be in her shoes to fully comprehend her pain. In my post, I did mention how certain stereotypes about Indian does not apply to my friend and his buddy. I did not claim my truth is absolute, but these things can happen. Therefore I think opening a dialogue with straight-up condemnation will continue to feed the ignorance. And there are plenty of people who likely hold negative view toward certain races such as Russian or Chinese here :rolleyes:

@troika I have no idea but she's probably not as naughty as some folks whom I met at nursing home :D

ChronBong

Reaction score
people rather turn a blind eye than face the truth.

ignorance is bliss

humanity is ******* pathetic and is an absolute joke.

people in reality have absolutely no clue what is really going on about anyone so therfore they think they can just simply judge without merit, without actual experience.

Fv3ZG9G.jpg

DTNKwOBVAAAoXzu

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ignorance is bliss

people in reality have absolutely no clue what is really going on about anyone so therfore they think they can just simply judge without merit, without actual experience.

Fv3ZG9G.jpg

DTNKwOBVAAAoXzu

Euphoria washes over me

I'm now enlightened

Reddit brought me to the truth

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
From my experience, Russians are really combative people. Like, violently so. Always going around looking for a fight. One guy I knew, long long time ago, used to wear these tight little red shorts and huge red boots -- like Rick Geobaskets. And he'd go around straight up grabbing people and power slamming them against hard concrete. It was absolutely crazy and I can't believe he hasn't killed someone like that. If he couldn't grab you, he'd do this 360 power spin with his fists stretched out. Kind of a weird fighting move, but it often worked, esp the way he'd spin into crowds. From that, I learned to avoid all Russians. Haven't seen that guy forever, but I remember his name, Zangief.

At least he got some help. Here he is (middle right) at his anger management meetings next to bowser.........another unfortunate case

281A9E16-5342-420E-8A25-C3FCEAB21866.jpeg

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

ignorance is bliss

Fv3ZG9G.jpg

DTNKwOBVAAAoXzu

But mayweather can’t read brah

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads