• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Icr vs. bushwick and the deth killers

JurassicJon

Reaction score
I dunno' how many of you are familiar with this label, but it's based on the alliance of two of NY's biggest and baddest motorcycle gangs, and the clothing has been featured in GQ several times. Well, in the newest issue they have a great belt and direct you to the company website. Well, I went there and all they have is T's. Anyone know where I can find ICRvs.DethKillers accessories also?

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where do you live? I've seen that stuff at some stores here in NYC.

Are these guys for real?

JurassicJon

Reaction score
No, it's real. The bike clubs even have an official website I believe, which you can link to through the clothing site. My cousin lives in the area and said he's familiar with the Innercity Raiders or whatever they're called.

But yeah, I need a place to get this stuff online because I live in VA...

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't know about that. From the website:
...the respective leaders of each clan signed the Hart Street Treaty, effectively ending their bitter battles once and for all. Not only did the Treaty stipulate the end of the bloody turf war that was tearing Bushwick apart, but it contained a special clause, the Coco Lopez Bambino Clause. A clause so special, it called for the creation of a company which would combine and capitalize on the clubs exquisite and deadly senses of style.
Fun, and kinda camp, but not real. In a twist, though, the label may help create a bike club, since there's a promotional track day advertised on the website (one of the designers is an avid biker, I hear)...

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JurassicJon,

Your cousin's fibbing. Either he didn't want to look stupid by net knowing, or he's really put one over on you. In the latter case, you've got to get a good one ready for the next time you meet.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, by the way, real bikers would kick the a** of anyone who looked anything like the skinny fashion dudes that model the clothing. There was a white pillbox building with bars on the windows (there were one or two little ones) about a block from my high school that the Outlaws (an associate gang of the Bandidos, I think I read somewhere.) Those guys did not wear flared jeans.

AAA

Reaction score
My favorite part is the "fill out this online form and join our gang" page...

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, by the way, real bikers would kick the a** of anyone who looked anything like the skinny fashion dudes that model the clothing ... Those guys did not wear flared jeans.
My thoughts exactly... hence the "are these guys for real question."

Yea, and then the form to "join our gang" it just didn't add up.

Anyways, they do make some pretty cool clothes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads