• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I just bought a... (non clothing item)

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered a Canon EOS 500D, can't wait to receive it.

Went body only though as people weren't too happy about the kit lens and I can borrow a 50mm 1.8 for a while from a relative. Now I'm looking what would be a nice complementary lens, especially for traveling. Tamron 17-50mm or a 85mm prime perhaps. Also looking for an affordable macro lens as macro pictures are what I like the most.

Going to skim read the "Stylish ways to carry a dSLR" thread next
facepalm.gif

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just closed on tract...750 acres w/80 acre lake about an hour from my hometown.

prop6.jpg

prop2.jpg

prop4.jpg

prop1.jpg

prop5.jpg

I don't plan on building a full time residence here because I'd much rather do that in the place I grew up but it may come to that if I can't find something that works in the new few months.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
JFC

mazel tov, alabama boy! if you don't mind me asking, why did you buy the land if not close to your family and not to build on though?

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mordecai
JFC mazel tov, alabama boy! if you don't mind me asking, why did you buy the land if not close to your family and not to build on though?
Well it isn't incredibly far from my family and it's a really beautiful piece of land. The price was also better than good. I think I've found a piece of land very close to family property and I'm going to see it in the next 30min. I do have dreams of someday building a grand estate that my whole family can use as a retreat of sorts with all types of recreational activities and the 750 acres will do just fine
smile.gif

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you mind me asking how much is better than good? I am a real estate agent, so I am interested in this type of thing. You can pm me if you would like
smile.gif

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrianVarick
Do you mind me asking how much is better than good? I am a real estate agent, so I am interested in this type of thing. You can pm me if you would like
smile.gif

25% less than I would have paid

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got 4 O-rings for the Magic Bullet!

51j5DuZvCuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I found them on Amazon. I use my Magic Bullet all the time for protein shakes. It's fast, small, easy to clean, and very convenient, but the O-rings break frequently. The company that makes the Magic Bullet doesn't sell the )-rings separately, knowing you will buy replacement parts. Cudos to whoever knew this was a widespread problem and started reselling O-rings that were compatible with the Magic Bullet.

They should arrive in about 10 days. I have a huge blender sitting out until they get here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads