• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
Watched the girl I've been seeing get off with some boy right in front of me in a club. I guess she didn't know I was out that night too. I knew the boy pretty well too, so it did hurt pretty bad. Fucked his nose up pretty bad, I got about 50lbs and a foot on him so it wasn't really fair, but it was justified.

Was he making the girl "get off" with him or something? Otherwise, I'm missing how the girl isn't the main one to blame here.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Remember that time fuji acted in a calm, reasonable manner?

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Remember that time fuji acted in a calm, reasonable manner?

Yeah, it was the time his crazy gf.... afterthey broke up... wait... um... Sorry mate

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watched the girl I've been seeing get off with some boy right in front of me in a club. I guess she didn't know I was out that night too. I knew the boy pretty well too, so it did hurt pretty bad. Fucked his nose up pretty bad, I got about 50lbs and a foot on him so it wasn't really fair, but it was justified.

hahahah. fuji is the ******* best.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I feel like fuji was at least partially justified. If it was some random guy, no, it's the girl's fault and fuji should have left the guy alone. But this was a guy he knew "pretty well", so I presume the kid also knew fuji and this chick were together. At that point it's less about the girl and more about a betrayal of friendship.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh, remember that time fuji had morals?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
So you blindsided a 5'3" kid who weighed 115 lbs?
bounce2.gif
edit: mike868y?

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Honestly, I feel like fuji was at least partially justified. If it was some random guy, no, it's the girl's fault and fuji should have left the guy alone. But this was a guy he knew "pretty well", so I presume the kid also knew fuji and this chick were together. At that point it's less about the girl and more about a betrayal of friendship.
All of that is understandable, however, at some point you are going to have to learn how to resolve situations with words, and your brain, not your fists.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
"This girl I'm seeing" doesn't sound serious enough to get in a fight over. A girlfriend? Yeah, maybe that's worth fighting over. It'd still be stupid to fight, but understandable. But "some girl I'm seeing"??? C'mon negro.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would have shot him in the face

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
I would have shot him in the face

I would've rushed home in tears, write an entry in my blog, tweet all her friends and post "WHYYY???" on her fb page. that'll teach that slut.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fuji is out kunking kunk these days.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fuji, when life gives you lemons bro, you turn them into a threesome. Whats wrong with you guys?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
Fuji, when life gives you lemons bro, you turn them into a threesome. Whats wrong with you guys?

MMF is gay.
wink.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members