• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HUSBANDS (Paris)

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with the straight denim able to help with sizing? I am typically a true 31 waist am torn on whether or not to go with a size 30, 31, or 32 in the black and raw denim.

Cobra

Reaction score
Newest collection is live on the website. All the film inspiration is from the 70s but the collection notes it’s “between two eras”, which is probably why they went with double pleated pants.

merkwurdigliebe

Reaction score
A lot of great stuff in the new collection. I wonder if the items that are already marked sold out are completely gone or just haven't arrived yet? IIRC the last pants capsule collection went live the same way - with many sizes already sold out. Maybe the physical stores get first dibs.

Edit- looks like they took down the items completely marked as out of stock, probably will be added to the second drop later in the year.

Last edited:

Raph-a5

Reaction score
Hello,
About the delay at Husbands these days to get a MTM suit, it has been 1 year since I have made an order for a grey flannel suit and still no news. I live in Paris so I came to visit them several times but they always told me they don’t know when it will be ready. Last time they told me it will be good for November.

merkwurdigliebe

Reaction score
Picked up the 'buff' linen suit (pants are being hemmed). Really like this jacket cut after getting it in person - wish I picked up that grey striped suit in it as well. I will say the color is more yellow in person and not as pale as the product/model shot but I actually like it a little more - I'm pale myself so a whole pale suit probably wouldn't do me any favors. Looking again I find that a lot of their product shots are very washed out/over-exposed and not a particularly accurate representation of the color.

Attachments

• IMG_20230928_134712590.jpg
    IMG_20230928_134712590.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_20230928_134738076.jpg
    IMG_20230928_134738076.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_20230928_134836416.jpg
    IMG_20230928_134836416.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 938

Cobra

Reaction score
Purchased the almond and light blue cotton sateen shirts from Matches. The cotton sateen is wonderful, and feels fantastic. These are absolutely more slim fit than their usual shirts, even if the measurements don't seem to be that different than normal (I'll have to measure them myself when I get the chance).

It would also be really cool if Husbands could keep things in stock, but hearing about the supply chain issues I guess that won't be changing for the foreseeable future.

qcqc

Reaction score
Just went to their Paris shop for the first time. Of the many things I had interest, zero available stock… lost my interest in the brand

laureth

Reaction score
Hello,
About the delay at Husbands these days to get a MTM suit, it has been 1 year since I have made an order for a grey flannel suit and still no news. I live in Paris so I came to visit them several times but they always told me they don’t know when it will be ready. Last time they told me it will be good for November.
Have you gotten it yet?

Question to everyone else – Does anyone have a clue on how long it takes to get an MTO suit done? The lead time is apparently close to four months per the website, with the supply issues mentioned I think one could maybe tack on a few months on top of that.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you gotten it yet?

Question to everyone else – Does anyone have a clue on how long it takes to get an MTO suit done? The lead time is apparently close to four months per the website, with the supply issues mentioned I think one could maybe tack on a few months on top of that.
ordered a suit in April, received in October. Based on my last email with them, order times should be returning to normal (~10 weeks) in the new year.

MonsieurChan

Reaction score
Hello,

I ordered a black jacket in early July and still haven't received it.
I have reached out to them multiple times via email, and no good news.

It has been a very unpleasant frustrating experience so far. It's utterly disappointing given the amazing products and style they have..

I really hope I can receive it before Christmas ..

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads