• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many countries of Asia (including the Middle East) can you name in 10min?

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
39. I'm surprised they count Georgia, Armenia, Israel, and Turkey as part of Asia.

It wasn't a bad way to spend 10 minutes; but after this, I have zero desire to do the Europe version.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was surprised by turkey, but israel is clearly in asia, so no surprise there.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
42. Missed Lebanon, Kuwait, Bahrain, Brunei, Singapore (!), and Timor-Leste (?)

entropy kid

Reaction score
40 until I ran out of time. Had to work with google translator for quite a lot of names. How the hell am I suppoosed to know how you spell "Kirgisien", "Kasachstan" and "Aserbeidschan" (german names) in english? I had no clue about Turkmenistan and Oman (somehow I missed the unification of the two Yemen states in 1990 and tried to enter people's republic of Yemen...
plain.gif
)

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by entropy kid
40 until I ran out of time. Had to work with google translator for quite a lot of names. How the hell am I suppoosed to know how you spell "Kirgisien", "Kasachstan" and "Aserbeidschan" (german names) in english? I had no clue about Turkmenistan and Oman (somehow I missed the unification of the two Yemen states in 1990 and tried to enter people's republic of Yemen...
plain.gif
)

I had to do the same alot of times but i finished both the africa and asia. I am failry condfedent i can name every country in europe off the top of my head so I just skipped that one and went to the south america and that one should take less than 30 seconds

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if one wants to try a real challenge one could do waht thethey did to us in secondary school. They gave us blank maps without the borders of the countries and we had to fill in the borders ( roughly) current name and capital of te siad country with it´s rough location.

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
28 asia. 30 europe. and only 45 states. (freaking northeastern states)

im ashamed of myself

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
26 and got over 5 mins. left. I couldn't for the life of me remember the -stans and most of the smaller ME and Gulf countries. I suck!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dandy Highwayman
38. Spelling issues prevented me getting some of the -stans and the philipenes (even now!)

It's Philippines, named after King Philip I
smile.gif

Prince

Reaction score
Stuck at 43/48.

Missed out on some embarrising ones after all: Phillipines, Singapore, Kuwait, Bahrein and Brunei.

Prince

Reaction score
Got them all in Europe except for Kosovo. Game missed out on the Faroe Islands though..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads