• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How bad is the new Mustang?

Ace Rimmer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steve B.
Doesn't the Z28 have the 6.0? Apples to oranges.

Are they making a Z28 trim model? At the 2009 car show I saw:

Camaro V6
Camaro LS7
Camaro SS

Didn't see any Z28 ... and if they did have one, it seems like the upper trim versions (between the SS and LS7) are already kinda plentiful.

Edit: I just went to the Chevy website and they have three trim models listed, and the LS7 was not one of them. Maybe the one I saw at the car show was a concept car or something but it sure looked like a production model.

Beta

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ace Rimmer
I wish Pontiac would bring the G8 Coupe to the US. It would be a worthy addition to the lineup, and fill the void left by the discontinuation of the GTO.

coupe6024fnc2.jpg

holy crap...i like

Ace Rimmer

Reaction score
^^ Sweet car, isn't it? That is the Holden (Australian) version, which I believe is in production. If only Pontiac would just tweak it a bit and introduce it in the US as the G8 Coupe!

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ace Rimmer
^^ Sweet car, isn't it? That is the Holden (Australian) version, which I believe is in production. If only Pontiac would just tweak it a bit and introduce it in the US as the G8 Coupe!

You mean assuming that Pontiac will exist as anything past a badge engineering exercise or trim level in the next 2-3 months?

Ace Rimmer

Reaction score
^^ I hear ya ... and as a Pontiac fan (my first car was a 1979 Firebird) it saddens me to agree. The way I see it, GM will have to pare its offerings down to two or three brands within the near future. I see Cadillac (premium) and Chevy (everything else) surviving; everybody else gets it in the neck (Pontiac, Saturn, Buick, GMC Truck).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads