• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Druddra

Reaction score
Thanks, just as I thought, likely some kind of angle distortion. In any event, the jacket looks great and has beautiful texture and color!
Do not worry, thanks to you! These are 4 that I picked up yesterday, there's also a pair of donegals and some blue jackets that I'll pick up from my tailor next week. Not to mention the craftsmanship, the fabrics are gorgeous! I will show you soon the full jacket
1.png
3.png
2.png
4.png

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do not worry, thanks to you! These are 4 that I picked up yesterday, there's also a pair of donegals and some blue jackets that I'll pick up from my tailor next week. Not to mention the craftsmanship, the fabrics are gorgeous! I will show you soon the full jacket
View attachment 1858917 View attachment 1858925 View attachment 1858918 View attachment 1858920

All beautiful cloths, I especially love the first and the last one. Also noticeable, the lovely lapel buttonholes.

BomTrady

Reaction score

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I like this harmoinious,autumnal outfit. Very nice tie, by the way. The trousers opening should be decisively wider for my taste.
Thank you, the tie is in Abraham Moon Shetland tweed. I agree on the trouser opening, although it usually looks worse than it actually is. The fabric is very soft, so it will just collapse instead of hold a bit of shape. Not one of my favourite pairs of trousers, but I’ll wear it anyway now and then.

chocsosa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flannel season, worn for early morning service here in the valley.. borrowed the pants from my flannel suit in my last post and mixed it with this flannel blazer, cashmere turtle neck, wool pocket square and suede loafers for a cooler day in the valley...

IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0310.JPG
IMG_0319.JPG
IMG_0325.JPG
IMG_0338.JPG
IMG_0296.JPG
IMG_0299 (1).JPG
IMG_0340.jpg

Blazer: Spier and Mackay (flannel)
Sweater: RL Polo (cashmere)
Pants: Corneliani (Flannel)
Loafers: Allen Edmonds (Suede)
Pocket Square: Monsieur Le Fox (wool)

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2022 has been a year full of opportunities for me! I recently bought tailored tweed jackets from a man who no longer wears them, they were just amazing and I couldn't pass them up. I got carried away and got him 8 jackets, but it was completely worth it. Yesterday I went back to my tailor to get some of those jackets made to fit me again. I can't wait to show you! This is one in a loro plain tweed with a very nice English taste, you can't perceive the beauty of the fabric from the photo, but it's a gem! Only flaw, since I had the shoulders modified at the moment there are some slight creases because the original internal canvas has yet to adjust to my body, but I have already discussed with my tailor and it should adapt after wearing it for a while (I already happened with some vintage jacket, it doesn't worry me particularly). I am very happy, I wish you a good Sunday!
View attachment 1858801 View attachment 1858802 View attachment 1858803

I love the cloth of the jacket, less so the cut: besides the shoulders, which don't look good, also the lapel is somewhat short and stocky. Very nice the scarf in contrast. Wider trousers? Anyway they look much better in this outfit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads