• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slh

Reaction score

Looks nice slh.
thank you Chawk. Not really satisfied about trousers' fit, they are rtw and I'm a difficult fit because of my posture and bowed legs, so I guess I can't expect much. Happy holidays

Last edited:

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An unexpectedly mild day in NYC, post-Xmas - some lighter weight clothes for the occasion.

Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole
Shirt & cufflinks - BB
Tie - Charvet
PS - New & Lingwood
Braces - Paul Stuart
Shoes - Florsheim Royal Imperial (Magnanni)
Topcoat - Tyrwhitt
Scarf - Turnbull & Asser
Hat - Scala

Chawk806

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Windy morning, I wasn't determined enough to take a photo without the coat and the scarf :)
* coat by Henry Cottons * Suitsupply suit * flatcap and shirt from Miler Menswear * tie and ps by Poszetka * Yanko shoes [COLOR=A74345] [/COLOR] [COLOR=A74345] [/COLOR]
And a piece of person shot of a special tie for a special time :)
* Suitsupply * Osovski shirt * tie and ps from Poszetka
Hope you've all had a great time over last couple of days!
Looks really nice. Never heard of yanko shoes but about to check them out.
1f601.png

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An unexpectedly mild day in NYC, post-Xmas - some lighter weight clothes for the occasion.

Shirt & cufflinks - BB
Tie - Charvet
PS - New & Lingwood
Braces - Paul Stuart
Shoes - Florsheim Royal Imperial (Magnanni)
Topcoat - Tyrwhitt
Scarf - Turnbull & Asser
Hat - Scala

The entire ensemble is a tour de force of understated elegance. But the tie and the braces, especially, are superb.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The entire ensemble is a tour de force of understated elegance. But the tie and the braces, especially, are superb.

Thank you, Andy. The tie was a lucky find at Bergdorf's, on sale, several years ago, and the braces were a present from my good friend and fellow SF poster Bernoulli, received as a gift just prior to my pelvic fracture - they were in dire need of an airing, after months of waiting in abeyance.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today's attire comes, in part, from my indulgences at the private sale at Paul Stuart this season - suit and scarf. In the spirit of "playing immediately with one's new toys", my outfit for the day.

Shirt - BB
Tie - Charvet
Cufflinks - The London Badge & Button Co. Inc.
Vintage watch chain
Shoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brand
Overcoat - BB
Scarf - Paul Stuart
Hat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Back to work on this quiet week before New Year's. Should have picked a different PS I think.

Suit: BB Golden Fleece
Tie: Brioni
Shirt and PS: RLBL

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads