• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Xmas party wear

Jim Chu

Reaction score

It's almost impossible for me to post pics during the week. So, this is last week; a bit unusual as I hardly ever wear DBs, but I did this week for some reason. 'Sorry about the poor quality pics and the clumsiness of this posts. My workplace is all glass, so I took to finding in bathrooms to get these photos...lest I become known as the office narcisist. Being called that by my wife and kids at home is quite enough.

The sport coat pic is from Friday, which is a "dress down" day.

And no day is a good one for me with out the Crispin's.

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hope none of you received any of the ties hanging on the display rack for Christmas.

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy holidays!

Best-dressed couple in Sweden! And it's always a treat to see the delightful Mrs EFV! Merry Christmas!

Perhaps we'll see more pictures of Erika...okay, both of you, from Pitti in a couple weeks?

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thank you Andy!

Unfortunately she won't be able to join me there, because of work :(

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads