• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EliodA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is it possible to remove a thumb?

I can swear on my little pony's life that I had 20 thumbs. Than I checked and it became 19...

I've seen that before. Perhaps it happens when a user account gets deleted or banned?

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, fair point sir-- will hopefully have actual fit pix tonight when I see the girlfriend , she's willing to snap a couple now and then

Foxx, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I would much rather see a decent picture of your fit than a listing of the brands. It doesn't really add anything to the post who made your pants if we can't see them :) I think you have been a member here long enough to remember KitonBrioni and that's not an example to follow - at least not in my book. Tie looks lovely by the way

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Here are some pics from last week -> Bologna and Firenze during Pitti Uomo

Hey, maybe you've already seen this in the Pitti picture thread, but my fiancée snapped a pic of you last week:

Last edited:

mcobinad

Reaction score

Is it possible to remove a thumb?

I can swear on my little pony's life that I had 20 thumbs. Than I checked and it became 19...

Lol

Maybe people who thumb you up go back and question why they did so. In the process, they decide to retract their thumb. Honestly, I don't really care how many thumbs I get. I just stick to what the title of this thread says 'What are you wearing right now', and I post pictures to that effect. If people decide to thumb your outfit up, it is only a matter of free will gesture. They are not supposed to. But I do understand people who crave for thumbs up here on this forum. :)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is no way that i am aware of to remove a thumb, once issued.

at present count, the link has 22. congrats!!!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lawl

Amar ezzahi

Reaction score

Lol

Maybe people who thumb you up go back and question why they did so. In the process, they decide to retract their thumb. Honestly, I don't really care how many thumbs I get. I just stick to what the title of this thread says 'What are you wearing right now', and I post pictures to that effect. If people decide to thumb your outfit up, it is only a matter of free will gesture. They are not supposed to. But I do understand people who crave for thumbs up here on this forum. :)

Needless to say. The whole thing was just a witticism (only translation I found for "boutade").

Anyway, I would like to thank my producer Cleav and the oher gents who made this happen.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrandonEM