• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@LilacCords. That is one good looking back of a jacket. The back always tells the truth of the fit.

Caustic Man

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
horrible, horrible weather outside

This makes me really want to see what shoes you are wearing.

Still, I have a job to do. And it requires a working firearm.

Are there any jobs that require non working firearms.
biggrin.gif

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's Friday and there's a challenge afoot, so I'm wearing some windowpanes.

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Suit: Barney's brand
Shirt: Kiton
Tie: Isaia
Shoes: Lodger

Last edited:

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

On paper, an outfit significantly less formal than what it actually is (suit is a casual cut with a casual fabric and three tulip shaped patch pockets; the silver tie is knit; the white spread is oxford; and the black shoes are derbies)
Very simple and very good.
Very nice, sublime play of textures and colors.
It's Friday and there's a challenge afoot, so I'm wearing some windowpanes.
With better photography, this would get thumbs like crazy.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Suit: Barney's brand
Shirt: Kiton
Tie: Isaia
Shoes: Lodger

Nice shoes(as well as the entire outfit.)

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like suitsupply from the way the lapels are cut.

Agreed, the lapels and patch pockets scream Madison fit to me. Although I don't remember that particular fabric, which means it's probably dated back a few season or MTM (which wouldn't be surprising, giving the good fit!).

Enjoy your Friday Guys,

8C629C5E-A6AE-4613-BCA3-C25D6EC65956_zps9fwi1jj0.jpg

Back is all clean and tidy!

The most casual Friday I've had in a long time. Perhaps a bit of an unconventional look for SF, with the houndstooth flannel Valstarino.

It's been a while now that you had these trousers made by Luxire. Do you still love the military crease (sewn in) or would you go differently if you had to order these over again? (debating wether or not to go military crease on my first Luxire order).

Crappy light today (or I should say almost non-existent - horrible, horrible weather outside), so this was only pic that didn't end up either grossly under-exposed or blurry.....

Perfect. Although I wish the collar would tuck under the lapels on your left side.

XP from the FC.

It's Friday, so I must be in Shanghai. What time is it? I can't tell by looking at the window. My fake Rolex has stopped - maybe I never got it started - and all I remember from last night is the martinis, that girl's thighs, and the sound of fireworks exploding. But they weren't exploding for me.

[Second instalment to come soon.]

Oh no, he said fake Rolex on Style Forum
uhoh.gif
(just kidding!)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads