• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantabrigian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Late reply. It's my fault for not providing enough fabric. First time I brought in my own. Turns out I needed to bring more.

Since there isn't enough fabric, is it possible to take a patch and convert it to a welt?

Just thinking about it, it doesn't immediately strike me as impossible but you should probably get the opinion of someone who has cut more than zero pockets in his life.

Ivar

Reaction score

Ivar

Reaction score

This tie and lapel width looks seriously wrong on your build. Give it a second thought.

Last edited:

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DC your fits r just getting better and better. and BTW the English competence of Germans never ceases to amaze me- figures i guess given u kind of inveneted it way back rite?. last fit from me for a while, going into the jungle. BB SC, Kama BD, Drakes wool-silk, Carter 7 fold, Vass suede Deet
LL
London 5-eyes
LL
I have the same BB SC. Had functional buttonholes and MOP smoke buttons added and really love this jacket. I like the tie a lot.

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the thumbs yesterday, dudes!
Today. Taking one last chance to wear the summer weights before the weather turns foul and cold later this week. (Anticipatory Upside: TWEED!)
HSM Finamore J Crew Trafalgar Loro Piana Pantherella Martegani
Great colours but this tie needs a bit more width, even for a knit.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Long day, doing a bit of teaching down on the South Coast. Autumn definitely in the air, though when the sun came out for a brief time in the late afternoon, there's still some warmth there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads