• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You look great. I don't think I ever saw anyone this well dressed while I was in school.
Another hot day of classes back in St. Louis so Seersucker it is Apologize for crappy photos still lookng for good spot in dorm
Details: Suit: Brooks Brothers Shirt: Creery Custom Shoes: Allen Edmonds Players Shoe Tie: Gant

Caustic Man

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Although I rarely wear suits, I have been wearing sport coats and blazers for the last 10 years of my life. I'm not about to change those habits now that I am back in school. Interestingly, I'm usually not the only one in my classes wearing a jacket and tie.

Scbrown

Reaction score
That's the truth. Hot as hell in the summer, cold as hell in the winter. I don't miss it at all.

It just got hot for the first week of class cause St. Louis weather specifically enjoys ruining student lives.

evolved

Reaction score
That's the truth. Hot as hell in the summer, cold as hell in the winter. I don't miss it at all.

We've had a really mild summer.....two or three weeks ago it was in the mid-50's at night, and now all of a sudden we get a heat wave that's the worst it's been all summer. Bizarro weather, for sure.

Ebonyman

Reaction score
Closer shot of today's fit.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Another cloudy, muggy day in NYC. Suit is navy and shirt is a very pale blue. Pale blue ps with white border.
Suit: Tombolini
Tie: Pal Zileri
Shoes: Magnanni

probably my fave combo you have posted to date.

I've not been big on stripes either. My last few tie purchases have been macclesfield prints, which I should probably stop. Maybe I should go in for it just to break the cycle. They also still have the forest green with dots in stock. Maybe I'll make a run at both. Something to think on today.

same here. i tend not to buy striped ties as of late, but when i wear them, i usually love it. and i have really been liking them in a lot of recently posted fits.

You look great. I don't think I ever saw anyone this well dressed while I was in school.

+1

rudals1281

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I've posted this combo before but didn't wear it to work so I am posting it since I am wearing it today. Yeah yeah, the tie is monochromatic, the watch is too fat, and the watch is not a dress watch. And I still haven't figured out how to take the full body shot, dummy!
Zegna Milano Trofeo 3 button Suit
Tom Ford Tie
Zegna Milano Trim Fit Dress Shirt
Gucci Dress Shoes
Crappy Fat Watch - Tag Heuer Link

Last edited:

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Another cloudy, muggy day in NYC. Suit is navy and shirt is a very pale blue. Pale blue ps with white border.

Suit: Tombolini
Tie: Pal Zileri
Shoes: Magnanni

OK, that's a traffic-stopper.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your right sleeve is a bit short as it seems.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got dressed up for the Friday challenge. Sleeves on the shirt and the jacket are too short. I took a test shirt to the tailor to have the sleeves extended. This jacket is on my short list for the tailor most likely in the next few months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads