• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hilditch and Key Sizing

GFH

Reaction score
I just got a sale catalogue from Hilditch and Key. Do their shirts run true to size?

Max Inseam

Reaction score
Based on limited experience (that is, just my neck size), I find the neck runs a little big. Depending on the maker, I typically wear either a 16 or a 16.5 inch neck. For H&K, I wear a 16.

GFH

Reaction score
My finances are not up to Kabbazz level yet. Hopefully in the future.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GFH
My finances are not up to Kabbazz level yet. Hopefully in the future.

Sorry, I'm just bustin balls from another thread. H&K shirts are very nice. I find that they use a nice silky, thick cotton and their seams are clean and they do nice collars. I would say that they fit to size, with the chest and waist being a big too big for my tastes.

GFH

Reaction score
Is $105 per shirt a good price?? Based on what Ben Silver charges, I think it is.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes, a bit tent like around the waist but very nice fabric, and a great collar.

SGladwell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My (limited) H&K experience is to order your sleeves two sizes long. If you're a 16-35, order a 16-37.

That's assuming air drying.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We will have their new Trim fit shirt as part of our Fall/Winter Dress Shirt collection. I assisted in the process of refining the fit of this shirt with many samples tried on.
The model is terrific and very much like our Aster shirts. I will take measurements tonight and post them tomorrow. The shirt is available in the Cadogan- Classic Collar, Two Button Cuff, No Pocket; Grosvenor- Classic Collar, French Cuff, No pocket; Connaught- Cutaway Collar, Two Button Cuff, No Pocket. We have ordered all our shirts in the Cadogan Model w/ Pockets.

Gary

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Did you specify they be made in Britain?

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Did you specify they be made in Britain?

Can you specify that? Ever since they dropped the "˜made in Great Britain' from their labels, I've been very curious as to how the construction is now. Just for reference, the last time I bought an H&K shirt was about 2 years ago.

Jon.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drink8648
We will have their new Trim fit shirt as part of our Fall/Winter Dress Shirt collection. I assisted in the process of refining the fit of this shirt with many samples tried on.
The model is terrific and very much like our Aster shirts. I will take measurements tonight and post them tomorrow. The shirt is available in the Cadogan- Classic Collar, Two Button Cuff, No Pocket; Grosvenor- Classic Collar, French Cuff, No pocket; Connaught- Cutaway Collar, Two Button Cuff, No Pocket. We have ordered all our shirts in the Cadogan Model w/ Pockets.

Gary

Yes, please post, I am very eager regarding the upcoming collection. Will you carry 14.5?

Jon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads