• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Haircut advice please

Aidulin

Reaction score
Ok so i have no idea if what haircut would suit me , any advice ?
IMG_20220612_135821_441.jpg

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Health & Body forum would have had more of a chance of a reply, but it was never likely. There is so little face showing. It's probably a matter of too many possibilities instead of the usual limitations (physical features, lifestyle, and so forth) most people have. The hair does need to get off the face, and radical change tends to be a bad idea. For example, something like this hairstyle Brandon Boyd had long ago would be a moderate improvement. Brandon Boyd of Incubus during KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas Xl in Los... News Photo - Getty Images

Rodolf Agron

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I see you already have quite long thick hair. I advise you to choose a mullet, the main trend of 2023.

Mike Colady

Reaction score
I've been facing a persistent issue with extra or unwanted hairs growing in my upper beard area, and I'm on the hunt for a reliable solution.

Shaving alone doesn't seem to provide a long-term fix, as the hairs keep coming back sooner than I'd like.

I was wondering if anyone here has had a similar problem and found a product or cream that effectively removes these unwanted hairs for an extended period.

Your recommendations and personal experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Colady

Reaction score
I've been facing a persistent issue with extra or unwanted hairs growing in my upper beard area, and I'm on the hunt for a reliable solution.

Shaving alone doesn't seem to provide a long-term fix, as the hairs keep coming back sooner than I'd like.

I was wondering if anyone here has had a similar problem and found a product or cream that effectively removes these unwanted hairs for an extended period.

P.S: I'm based in California so if anyone knows about the store there, do mention it here.

Thanks!

Mike Colady

Reaction score

P.S: I'm based in California so if anyone knows about the store there, do mention it here.

Thanks!

jeryldamluan

Reaction score
Love this post on hairstyles! I've been looking for some new ideas for easy hairdos for long hair, and this gave me some great inspiration. For busy mornings, a quick and easy style is a lifesaver! Would definitely recommend checking out this post for anyone searching for easy hairstyle for long hair. Thanks for sharing!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads