• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M x Margiela Collaboration

Brossian Wingor

Reaction score

It might work for people who can pull off the feminine look, but for me it doesn't really work.

Some examples:

How is the quality of the leather on the bag?

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they're a real pain ********** to sand down, see the DIY thread.

Yea, your post gave me the idea but I couldn't remember which thread it was in. How you feeling about them now?

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yea, your post gave me the idea but I couldn't remember which thread it was in.  How you feeling about them now?

they made pair number 3 of dark grey/black zip boots so I repainted them white, I just haven't bothered to post them in the DIY thread yet.

The original finish was just a bit too 'manufactured' for me, but hand painted looks alot better.

RXS09

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to dig this up but how do the side zips fit? Looking at a pair of the black ones

Obscured

Reaction score
Haven`t buyed them for myself, but from what I have readed here, I think the boots run true too size, with some exceptionals.

Kiwi Man

Reaction score
Being such as a hugh fan of MMM, I'm pretty upset that I didn't get to own anything from this collection.

Some of the items look great to me.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Being such as a hugh fan of MMM, I'm pretty upset that I didn't get to own anything from this collection.

Some of the items look great to me.

There's still a few pieces on the UK H&M web sale (with the odd item reappearing in the odd size regularly).

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thank you sir..... Now, I need to find out who is coming to visit my home country from the UK.

There's a guy who regularly posts in the Uniqlo thread that does free proxying...

RXS09

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick question... does anyone know a site other than ebay where I could get the black side zips? Need a size 44. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads