1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Good online authorized sunglass dealers?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by sygyzy, Jul 6, 2006.

1. sygyzy

sygyzy Well-Known Member

I know I can google but that doesn't tell me who is legit, who has good customer service, etc. Looking to pick up Stussy, Persol, and or Serengeti. Would like some online recommendations that you've had experience with.

Does anyone know if Giarre is legit?

Thanks.

2. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

I know I can google but that doesn't tell me who is legit, who has good customer service, etc. Looking to pick up Stussy, Persol, and or Serengeti. Would like some online recommendations that you've had experience with.

Does anyone know if Giarre is legit?

Thanks.

My wife and I swear by Giarre. My wife has purchased at least 10 pairs of the usual suspects from them (Chanel, Versace, Gucci) and we could not be happier. Great prices and fast delivery. Make sure you email them first to get a 5% off code which they give to anyone who asks. They have a lot of "one pair left" deals that are priced to move!

3. DNW

DNW Well-Known Member