• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girl Issues, Need Advice vol. infinity

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hannahmontana
that is, in my view, a very productive answer. if a dude cannot get beyond something like a scar on someone's neck and appreciate the woman herself, he is trite and shallow and not worthy of a relationship with her. he should move on to someone as lacking as he is.
I was thinking that he was talking boaning as opposed to dating. That doesn't cover the fact that you know nothing of this chick and hardly anything of the circumstances and are still making a judgement of his worthiness here. Reactionary comments based upon an uninformed sense of empathy aren't particularly productive.

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
Met this chick the other week, problem is that she's got this scar across her the bottom of her neck: it looks like she was decapitated, and her head was sewn back on. I can't get past this; those who have been in this situation before plz help.

Frankly, I'm not sure how many people have been in this situation!

vaalbara

Reaction score
blew my chance with a super cute girl 3 days ago
ffffuuuu.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bitches ain't **** but hoes and tricks.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaalbara
blew my chance with a super cute girl 3 days ago
ffffuuuu.gif

Blew your chance or never had a chance in the first place?
nest.gif

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
in a nutshell, yep!

+19

The girl doesn't even know he exists. Ergo, he can try again in a year or whatever, after she's eaten, statistically, 3.6 dicks.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a combination of the two. i've seen her around campus a lot and learned her name like 5-6 days ago. i'm walking back from the diner w/ a friend and we see her moving some stuff out of the dorm. instead of being a gentleman and offering to help, i just kind of walk past. i have no idea why i didn't offer to help
ffffuuuu.gif
it's not that big of a deal though since i'm interning in massachusetts all summer and i'm studying abroad in the fall. a couple of my friends have classes with her and i've tasked them with keeping her single until i get back in the spring
teacha.gif
apparently from what i know, she's nice but "emotionally cut off" which is totally a turn on

yah, offering to help would've had her sucking your peen for sure. Also, you're mad creeping...

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You've tasked your friends to keep her single for what? For you to leer at her some more next spring? Um..yeah. Enjoy your hand this fall!

hannahmontana

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
I was thinking that he was talking boaning as opposed to dating. That doesn't cover the fact that you know nothing of this chick and hardly anything of the circumstances and are still making a judgement of his worthiness here.

Reactionary comments based upon an uninformed sense of empathy aren't particularly productive.

you say so. I doubt that 99.9% of the things said on forums like this are productive.

vaalbara

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
You've tasked your friends to keep her single for what? For you to leer at her some more next spring? Um..yeah. Enjoy your hand this fall!

yep! i'm glad you all understand me so well.

VelvetGreen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hannahmontana
that is, in my view, a very productive answer. if a dude cannot get beyond something like a scar on someone's neck and appreciate the woman herself, he is trite and shallow and not worthy of a relationship with her. he should move on to someone as lacking as he is.

ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads