• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CROCKETT & JONES) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those black cap toes on the store site? Or were those part of an MTO

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool, I just checked it out.

Steve - any idea when they will be arriving? Is it the typical 3 month wait?

aldenwear

Reaction score

To share my personal experience, I'm a 8.5E US and 7.5 wide UK in both the Rain and Forest lasts.  The regular width doesn't work for me on either last.  The Carmina wide width fits very similarly to a typical E in the more traditionally fitting Alden (Aberdeen, Plaza, and Grant) or Allen Edmonds lasts (1 and 7).

Precisely. And precisely my experience. Rain regular fitting is too narrow for those needing the equivalent of an American "E" width. Any other suggestion is just simply misleading, bad information.

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cool, I just checked it out.
Steve - any idea when they will be arriving? Is it the typical 3 month wait?
These will probably take a little longer due to Carmina's summer factory closure :(
September maybe?
Both Tomir sole & Leather sole options are available!

Went a bit crazy with some suede MTOs...
As always, Steve's customer service was top notch, he is a pleasure to do business with.

Navy captoe, orange Marcoliani and brown Epaulet canvas trousers. Really great shoes.
Looking good Burton! I love how my navy shoes look black indoors or to an untrained eyes haha
Wear them in good health sir!

My maiden pair of Carminas and I'm smitten
inlove.gif

Absolutely gorgeous
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
and everything @steveyoo1983 told me they'd be
From start to finish in this MTO Stevey has been excellent. Quality of service is as equally as important as quality of product to me and Stevey and gentlemensfootwear.com delivers, I'll be back!

Cleav! These words really give me strength if you will haha ;)
Thank you again for all the great shout outs in different threads as well!

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ive been shopping with Steve for a while and every MTO I do with him gets better and better.

I knew I would regret not getting that PTB and I am regretting it. I am glad to be in on that loden chukka though.

I know in the Carmina thread there was talk of an adelaide cap toe in the rain last, anyone considering Carminas spice suede?

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hope all you gents are doing well!

Sorry if this is bit redundant but let me post up some Pre-orders which will arrive June/July!
let me know if you would like to reserve a pair in your size ;)
and yes! code 'extra10' still works at the very very end of the check out process for our new arrival shoes and pre orders :) cheers!

1. carmina 907 / two eyelet derby / black calf / rain / single leather sole (avail in size 6.5uk through 9.5uk)

2. carmina 80228 / string tie loafer / navy suede / uetam / single leather sole (avail from 5.5uk through 9.5uk)

3. carmina 80189 / split toe derby / dark burgundy calf / simpson / single leather sole
http://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/shoes/products/carmina-split-toe-derby-in-burgundy-calf

4. carmina 80372 / full strap loafer / loden suede / uetam / single leather sole
http://gentlemensfootwear.com/colle...oemaker-full-strap-loafer-in-dark-green-suede

5. carmina 954 / swan neck cap toe / burgundy calf / rain / single leather sole
http://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/frontpage/products/cap-toe-in-burgandy-calf

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
And here are some MTO / Pre-Order interests that has been brewing as of late! Do send me a PM for details!

1. carmina 732 / captoe oxford / black calf / rain / choice of leather sole or tomir sole
http://gentlemensfootwear.com/colle...carmina-shoemaker-captoe-oxford-in-black-calf

2. adelaide / brown suede (maybe black suede?) / rain or simpson / sole TBA

Now ready for some boots for fall??

3. carmina 80184 / captoe jumper boots / brown scotch grain / oscar / sole TBA
(picture shown in cognac scotch grain but we are thinking of dark brown instead)

4. carmina 973 / perf captoe boots / brown scotch grain / rain / dainite sole
(picture shown in cognac shell but our mto will feature darker brown scotch grain calf)

5. carmina 80187 / three eyelet chukka / dark brown suede / soller / dainite sole
(picture shown in noix suede, our mto will feature chocolate suede)

6. balmoral boots!! your awesome inputs are very welcomed :))

Cheers!

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh man, I am telling you auto check is dangerous I have been burned by it too.

No. I really meant, when I see these, I realize I need a few blonde Swedish girls in my life.
1f61c.png
. Ok a bit off topic but tell me I am not alone here.....

Last edited:

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And here are some MTO / Pre-Order interests that has been brewing as of late! Do send me a PM for details! Now ready for some boots for fall?? 3. carmina 80184 / captoe jumper boots / brown scotch grain / oscar / sole TBA (picture shown in cognac scotch grain but we are thinking of dark brown instead)
IN.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And here are some MTO / Pre-Order interests that has been brewing as of late! Do send me a PM for details! 2. adelaide / brown suede (maybe black suede?) / rain or simpson / sole TBA Cheers!
SPICE SUEDE!!!!!!!

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sample of spice?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.