• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like a kid at Christmas, opening my package from Mr. Nick.
My Photoshop-Fu version could not begin to perceive the brilliance of the final product:

HUGE thanks to Mr. Nick at Bespoke-England. Thank you for humoring my ridiculous request, and for going to bat for me, pitching this to GG.
A true testament to Nick's level of service, going beyond the extra mile...

jungleroller

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are a piece of art! I would be afraid to wear them. They turned out amazing!
fing02[1].gif

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
those are outstanding.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Inaugural round for my new GGs, couldn't wait to wear them today. The sunlight really makes the burnished chestnut calf sing (pardon the hyperbole :) ):

MOAR pics, as requested :slayer: :

Thanks again Nick...

Flake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JS, those are absolutely beautiful. I really want some dress bal boots but I do worry about fit. ( my instep makes that a bit tricky) Never seen a blucher style boot that suited my eye as sufficiently dressy. Until now.

tdude

Reaction score
The inside pics were awesome already, but the in-action pic, showing off that burnishing is beyond amazing. Just gorgeous.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jubiel those are absolutely magnificent. i have not wanted a pair of shoes so bad in a while. just wow.

dlm4114

Reaction score
JS those are all kinds of boss -- especially the heel, what a nice touch. now.. who's gonna be the first one to re-up that design??

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads