• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Funniest SF Post

alchimiste

Reaction score
Thinking about it again, I guess the way they'd kick out contestants would be by employing them: "You're hired." "Mais NOOOOOOOOOOOON..."
Or giving them a job in Romania paid 110 euros per month. from Le Monde: "Neuf ouvrières licenciÃ
00a9.png
es par une PME alsacienne, la sociÃ
00a9.png
00a9.png
Sem Suhner de Schirmeck, se sont vu proposer, le 4 avril dernier, une offre de reclassement en Roumanie pour 110 euros brut par mois. Une offre qui fait unanimement scandale auprès des syndicats, des Ã
00a9.png
lus et même du gouvernement. DÃ
00a9.png
but avril, la direction de cette sociÃ
00a9.png
00a9.png
alsacienne de fabrication de bobines Ã
00a9.png
lectriques, employant alors trente-huit personnes, a envoyÃ
00a9.png
aux neuf salariÃ
00a9.png
es en cours de licenciement une lettre leur proposant un reclassement dans une entreprise partenaire en Roumanie, pour 110 euros brut par mois et 40 heures de travail par semaine. 'Votre anciennetÃ
00a9.png
sera bien entendu reprise', prÃ
00a9.png
cisait toutefois cette lettre."

marc37

Reaction score
I'm going to nominate Marc's posts about

*magic alien water with curative properties
*the state of his stool (with pictures..)
*absorbing all the nutrients you need from the air

and etc.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Marc, Ernest, and everyone else who makes me laugh ****** off.

I like it the lamb.
l'm still crook on Steve B for deleting the pictures of the poo. lt ruined what was a classic thread. The poo was central to the understanding of the entire topic. Without the poo, l can only tell half the storey.

bryce330

Reaction score
I just remembered another one - the picture of Kalra's arm with the Cartier watch.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
What about the knocking women over outside bars thread?

Alias

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I vote for the thread in which several of us posed as tailors and berated each other's lack of skill in creating potato sacks.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
(Tokyo Slim @ May 06 2005,22:54) What about the knocking women over outside bars thread?
Didn't he say he waited for the saleswoman to walk out of the store before he proceded to knock her to the curb?
Yeah... something like that. Jeez that was hilarious. Especially when everyone else freaked out because they thought he was serious.

marc37

Reaction score
I just remembered another one - the picture of Kalra's arm with the Cartier watch.
How could we forget. That picture was quoted nearly 20 times. l still laugh about it to this day.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you have to be naked with another man, a Urologist is best... -- jerrysfriend
Just struck me the right way at the right time...
confused.gif
Runner-up: Tokyo's pulling out the Lamb while commenting on j's (bloody nice) leather jacket... Regards, Huntsman Edited to fix a misplaced tag

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I vote for the thread in which several of us posed as tailors and berated each other's lack of skill in creating potato sacks.
I think my tailoring skills were called into question on that thread. Why I never.

(that's for bringing that up, I completely forgot, man that was a funny thread)

Jon.

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
The Jantzen fit thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads