• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best CinqueColori™.. Who did it best? VOTE!!

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Liar Holdfast, you clearly stole it from the immense and entirely fictional imaginary wardrobe in my head!!
It is truly splendid. and I am green with envy.
-TTO

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TTO
Liar Holdfast, you clearly stole it from the immense and entirely fictional imaginary wardrobe in my head!!

That's why there's such a cheesy grin on my face in the pic.
biggrin.gif

Thanks mate.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did something I don't think I have done yet in a Challenge....I voted for the Spooz.
smile.gif
A very sedate look for Spooz, with just enough color to make it interesting and not appear like all that was missing was a red rubber ball for a nose.

I think this turnout was not as colorful as anticipated.

Personally, I branched out. I would have never of thought to combine that pink shirt with that brown tie and SC. Generally, I would have worn a shirt with blue and probably a blue tie as well. I am very happy with my combination though, and I will work it into rotation because I think it worked quite well.

I really loved HF's suit, but I hated the tie. Sorry, bro. TTO looks great as usual, but I felt the need to vote for some new blood. I think we need some new ideas in these, and that means new winners.

Acrid got a vote from me because his fit was a great casual look and he has made real progress in refining his fits since he came here.

Mike

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
I think I see a pattern in his voting...
devil.gif

As I was his sole vote last week, and mktitsworth was this week's honoree, I would be all ears as to your theories as to pattern, Dr. Freud . . .
devil.gif

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by upr_crust
As I was his sole vote last week, and mktitsworth was this week's honoree, I would be all ears as to your theories as to pattern, Dr. Freud . . .
devil.gif

Ah, come on! It's rather simple.
smile.gif
Think about it!

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
Ah, come on! It's rather simple.
smile.gif
Think about it!

Based upon only the data point of this week, I'm going to say Vox is voting ironically.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
'sup guys... man, did I have poal fail here...
ffffuuuu.gif
Im so sorry for all the mistakes made. The result of trying to do this with one foot on the floor and one eye closed to keep balance. Way too many Jack Daniels
smile.gif
So, Fred49 was an entry, and I will take written votes for his fit below :
Originally Posted by Fred49
fred-4-1-s-c.jpg
fred-4-1-room.jpg
It is amazing! I can see Parker's feet from my livingroom
confused.gif
fred-4-1-feet.jpg

Also, LilacCords got in there as TTO for some reason - can I ask those who voted which TTO button they used? One of them was supposed to say LilacCords.... Ugh.

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
ffffuuuu.gif
Im so sorry for all the mistakes made. The result of trying to do this with one foot on the floor and one eye closed to keep balance. Way too many Jack Daniels
smile.gif

Also, LilacCords got in there as TTO for some reason - can I ask those who voted which TTO button they used? One of them was supposed to say LilacCords.... Ugh.

Really? I would have taken you to be a Makers man.

Also, I'll give Fred a vote.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif
smile.gif

Just shut it down and re-start it, dude.

Mike

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is that unanimous? I dont want an uprising. I can get the mods to change one TTO to LilacCords. Only inlandisland and Torrente voted for one TTO and not the other. Which one were the two of you voting for? TTO or LilacCords?

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is that unanimous? I dont want an uprising. I can get the mods to change one TTO to LilacCords. Only inlandisland and Torrente voted for one TTO and not the other. Which one were the two of you voting for? TTO or LilacCords?

I didn't vote for him because there wasn't an option

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads