• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rumor going around is the woman accusing Horner is involved with Jos. If I were her, I'd be more scared of Jos given his past of beating the sh1t out of his gf/wife.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Am I the only one getting a kick out of this? Glad to see F1 hasn't outgrown their periodic implosions.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hamilton is stinking up the joint so far this year. Alonso is making Aston look good again. I refuse to get my hopes up, though.

Schwazer

Reaction score
Different angle.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Supervisory Boards of Volkswagen AG and AUDI AG vote for complete takeover of Sauber Group

bgsmith

Reaction score
Now Helmut Marko may be suspended and is under internal investigation, what a complete shitshow RB is right now.

If he goes seems Max will go too, I almost feel bad for Max here..........almost, he is caught up in this BS, which I am betting was all started by his dad and Helmut ever since Dietrich passed away. I kind of go back and forth about how I feel about Horner but he seems the be on the bottom of the list of assholes here.......

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now Helmut Marko may be suspended and is under internal investigation, what a complete shitshow RB is right now.

If he goes seems Max will go too, I almost feel bad for Max here..........almost, he is caught up in this BS, which I am betting was all started by his dad and Helmut ever since Dietrich passed away. I kind of go back and forth about how I feel about Horner but he seems the be on the bottom of the list of assholes here.......
Jos likes to beat women so that automatically makes him a-hole #1 on the list.

bgsmith

Reaction score
Jos likes to beat women so that automatically makes him a-hole #1 on the list.
Oh yeah 100%, goes without saying.

I am just curious as to what the whole Horner investigation was about, seems like the rumors that it was spearheaded by Helmut and Jos may be true as Helmut is under investigation for media leaks.

Horner gets accused and is investigated.
He is exonerated.
There is apparently some big leak to the media about what Horner did.
His accuser is suspended.
Helmut is supposedly getting suspended and investigated for media leaks.

Are these guys assholes AND idiots????

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Different angle.

So Schumacher was imitating Prost when he drove into Villeneuve? :)
Oh yeah 100%, goes without saying.

I am just curious as to what the whole Horner investigation was about, seems like the rumors that it was spearheaded by Helmut and Jos may be true as Helmut is under investigation for media leaks.

Horner gets accused and is investigated.
He is exonerated.
There is apparently some big leak to the media about what Horner did.
His accuser is suspended.
Helmut is supposedly getting suspended and investigated for media leaks.

Are these guys assholes AND idiots????
Yes.

Strong showing by Bearman, just really impressive under the circumstances. I wonder whether getting pushed out of Mercedes has broken Lewis. It's not like George is a bum, but I doubt he magically found the ticket to beating Lewis over the winter. If he'd held out a bit longer, he might have been able to replace Max at Red Bull...

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some odd messages written on these cars. From Sauber writing invitations all over to kick their car, to Ferrari stating that this car and driver are “0.0% Tifosi”…

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rumor going around is the woman accusing Horner is involved with Jos. If I were her, I'd be more scared of Jos given his past of beating the sh1t out of his gf/wife.

I think sooner or later Max has to distance himself from the grip of Jos and his Manager and the madness going on at Red Bull GMBH (as difficult as that might be) and pledge his allegiance to Adrian Newey and Milton Keynes.

There is definitely a War going on for control of Red Bull Racing between the European and Asian contingents (with The Asians backing the UK factory).

Makes me wonder if Porsche saw all this coming and then pulled the plug on Red Bull 🤐

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Super impressive race from Bearman. Incredible how much faster the McLaren was through the fast esses than the Mercedes. He gained like .5s in a couple of corners on one lap

Not boring like Bahrain, but we will be lucky to see a non-RBR winner this year.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Super impressive race from Bearman. Incredible how much faster the McLaren was through the fast esses than the Mercedes. He gained like .5s in a couple of corners on one lap

Not boring like Bahrain, but we will be lucky to see a non-RBR winner this year.
Agreed on Bearman.

On the flip side of what you said, it was super frustrating to see Piastri not gain an inch on Hamilton for half the race despite having DRS the whole time

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads