• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Filson Mackinaw Cruiser in Forest Green - Size 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Full disclosure: I am selling this jacket for a friend. The following product description was written by him.

For sale is a Filson Mackinaw Cruiser in Forest Green. It's a size 44. Here is a link to the product page - http://www.filson.com/products/mackinaw-cruiser.10043.html

I purchased the jacket about two years ago, and have worn it sparingly, primarily because it doesn't fit me very well. The jacket is in excellent condition, with no tears, loose stitching or other physical damage of any kind. It shows very little sign of wear.

The only item on the jacket that needs to be fixed is the bottom front right pocket snap - it has fallen off. It actually fell off very shortly after buying the jacket, but I never got the chance to repair it. I have included pictures of the two front bottom pockets for comparison. This should be a very cheap and easy fix for any tailor. The outer part of the snap (the green button that shows on the pocket when you wear it) is secure and in place, so the broken snap is only functional, not cosmetic.

I am asking $275 for the jacket (currently $340 new), shipped in the US only. Any international buyers will have to provide additional funds to cover shipping. Please reach out with any questions here or shoot me an email at [email protected]. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Filson Back 1.jpg
    Filson Back 1.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Filson Back 2.jpg
    Filson Back 2.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Filson Front 1.jpg
    Filson Front 1.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Filson Front 2.jpg
    Filson Front 2.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Filson Front Detail.jpg
    Filson Front Detail.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 26
  • Filson Front Pockets Compare 2.jpg
    Filson Front Pockets Compare 2.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Filson Front Pockets Compare.jpg
    Filson Front Pockets Compare.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Filson Label.jpg
    Filson Label.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads