• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mgrennier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mr. Engineer. If you're up to for considering a black Original briefcase, I have one that I'm not using. It's only 8 months old and only received about 2 months of use (corporate environment). I ended up getting the larger 72 hour bag as my EDC.

I'll sell you the black one for cheap if you want it.
I'm in St. Louis
Mike

zola

Reaction score
who has pictures of the 70318 - the tan zippered tote bag - limited edition with tin cloth parts - in the wild?

kbui

Reaction score
@Zola I don't have the tan version, but the OG. I'm traveling with it on Wednesday and will provide you pics then if you still want/need.

kbui

Reaction score

Ok. Packed a little early, so this is what I can stuff into the zippered tote:

Macbook Pro 13" inside Brenthaven Collins sleeve with all peripherals
Canon 5D mk II with 35mm f/1.4
Canon 85mm f/1.2
Change of clothes (jeans, shirt, underwear)
Toiletries
Hat hanging by carabiner
Small waxed canvas belt pouch holding extra paperwork

The interior photo shows how the lens sits inside the bag next to the laptop...the camera goes face down on top of the lens.

The extra clothing and toiletries are in case my checked bag gets lost...it'll give me a day of leeway just in case.

zola

Reaction score

I got mine yesterday. the zippered tote in this limited edition is one of the smartest bags I have seen so far.
simple but well balanced in regards of style and size

zola

Reaction score

Thanks for sharing these pictures! Ok. Packed a little early, so this is what I can stuff into the zippered tote: Macbook Pro 13" inside Brenthaven Collins sleeve with all peripherals Canon 5D mk II with 35mm f/1.4 Canon 85mm f/1.2 Change of clothes (jeans, shirt, underwear) Toiletries Hat hanging by carabiner Small waxed canvas belt pouch holding extra paperwork The interior photo shows how the lens sits inside the bag next to the laptop...the camera goes face down on top of the lens. The extra clothing and toiletries are in case my checked bag gets lost...it'll give me a day of leeway just in case.

zola

Reaction score
Has anyone information if there are plans for a briefcase/computer bag in this combination of twill and tin cloth? Like the sportsman and this zippered tote? That would be the deal!!

scorpwk

Reaction score
Okay so, I have a tan briefcase and of course my jeans have bled into it a bit. I'm absolutely fine with this, however, I'm concerned that if I chose to wear any other pair of pants with this briefcase, then indigo will then transfer from the briefcase to my pants that are not blue. Is this a reasonable concern or am I just too cautious?

Last edited:

Soletrane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The tote pics are enticing me to provide my own from the 70135 large zip tote as I am using it currently on an overseas trip. I reach for this over my Sportsman when I am carrying longer, more rectangular items like an Eagle Creek folder - or in this case, carrying a new otter green zippered tote for a friend as a gift. The shape also tucks much closer to the body than duffles which is a real consideration if you don't wish to keep bopping strangers with your carry-on.

zola

Reaction score

I got mine yesterday. the zippered tote in this limited edition is one of the smartest bags I have seen so far. simple but well balanced in regards of style and size
w I will also get the tan 70318 in a few days!

blobsters

Reaction score
Just received my Filson 256 in Navy. Looks great, but couple of minor finishing issues. They don't affect the structure (I hope), but wasn't expecting these given the price and reputation of the bag.

Last edited:

letsi

Reaction score

Just received my Filson 256 in Navy. Looks great, but couple of minor finishing issues. They don't affect the structure (I hope), but wasn't expecting these given the price and reputation of the bag.

That's totally normal. Those stray threads will be the least of your worries :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads