• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinelli's 1st Annual Styleforum Holiday Party!!!

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Christian- Sorry for not talking to you as much as i wanted. I didn't realize who you were until towards the end and i wanted to meet you. You probably got to observe enoguh though. haha. ctrlaltelite- Was it your best friend though? Last i checked, your girl was kicking your ass on the drinking department earlier tonight at the store.
laugh.gif
Can someone figure out the nice whisky they had out towards the end of the party? It seemed fancy enough and i wanted to try and impress huntsman.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cldpsu
You, my friend. You. Best bow tie ever.

I learned it by watching you!

Also, here's a really ****** clip of Magician making a coin fall up, but besides the trick, the best part is that he gives the camera "booty eyes" at the end:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
ctrlaltelite- Was it your best friend though? Last i checked, your girl was kicking your ass on the drinking department earlier tonight at the store.
laugh.gif

Unfortunately I was the DD today. My ladyfriend hates driving in the city. Besides, today I was drinking to actually taste the scotch, not compete with Magician on "America's Got Talent: Farinelli's Edition."

But seriously, you might could've had a few parting shots with us!

Teger, massive cool points for geeking out with us tonight. Seriously.

n15600592_35948220_9450.jpg

look how much of that sucker is left. I'm going to take Teger up on that offer to finish that bottle later this week, especially if the sale of those Splendid S/S shorts is involved.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Well, i helped polish off the bottle saturday night. I wasn't drunk post midnight, and had a bit alone before mixing it. I enjoyed it. I would've had some more drinks before i left, but i didn't want to drink too much on an empty stomach since i had that beer beforehand, and mauro treated us to a shot of some hungarian liquor and some vodka chocolate. Next time i'm in town, i'll be sure to find some time to hang out though as i didn't get to see much of you

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Well, i helped polish off the bottle saturday night. I wasn't drunk post midnight, and had a bit alone before mixing it. I enjoyed it. I would've had some more drinks before i left, but i didn't want to drink too much on an empty stomach since i had that beer beforehand, and mauro treated us to a shot of some hungarian liquor and some vodka chocolate. Next time i'm in town, i'll be sure to find some time to hang out though as i didn't get to see much of you

No worries Alex. There will be a next time. I was busy talking to a cute girl here or there : p

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by totally epic
Psshh...12 yo Glenlivet is so...boring.

that bottle is part of the leftovers. everything really really good was finished within the first few hours of the party.

chrono: Oh definitely, I'll definitely make some time as well, I'm sure you and Sharon could talk for hours about the wonders of Gainesville. BTW, my friend Brandon works at some boutique in that area, you wouldn't happen to know him would you? He posts on sufu as "hey"

denimandwine

Reaction score
Whodini, I'm excited about the pics! They looked good on the screen. I took a few of some of the jeans up close and they looked good. (Right before I almost took out the speaker, which I'm still really impressed with myself for catching...) That lens has surprising macro capability for a kit lens.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
I learned it by watching you!

Also, here's a really ****** clip of Magician making a coin fall up, but besides the trick, the best part is that he gives the camera "booty eyes" at the end:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
whodini has the motherload
No ****.
Originally Posted by denimandwine
Whodini, I'm excited about the pics! They looked good on the screen. I took a few of some of the jeans up close and they looked good. (Right before I almost took out the speaker, which I'm still really impressed with myself for catching...) That lens has surprising macro capability for a kit lens.
I went through them today on the flight back and deleted a couple of the super blurry shots. Less filler, more thriller.

That lens is fun but I need to save up for some more glass.

denimandwine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
No ****.

I went through them today on the flight back and deleted a couple of the super blurry shots. Less filler, more thriller.

That lens is fun but I need to save up for some more glass.

I hear ya. I need more lenses, too. Yeah, I noticed some of them were blurry but didn't have time to go through them right then. Hope you got some good ones!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads