• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fantasy Football League - Stylish Gentlemen is reborn - English Premier League

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

me too,I haven't bought Soldado, but I think he'll be a solid bet. I've like him in La Liga over the last few years.thanks for your sharing
13.gif

I had him for the first couple of GWs then dropped him like a hot potato once I realized all he could do was score penalties.

Rickie Lambert and Daniel Sturridge have been doing well for me but week in week out I choose some random guy that scores 2 points to be my captain which has been letting me down.

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had to wildcard this week after a dismal showing

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No goals from Suarez and Aguero. So a bad week for 99 % of the captains. And since everyone have more-or-less the same players, it seems impossible to catch up without making some clever gambles. I will be gazing into a crystal ball or something.

culverwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a good week despite captaining Suarez: Forwards 12pts, Midfielders 33, Defenders 36, Goalkeeper 1. It was a good week for defenders.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gosh dang it. Didn't realize this was a short week, so just fielded the same XI as last gameweek w/o any changes or thought. Shoot. :brick:

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those who didn't captain Suarez suffered badly this week! I am 10th and had an amazing score of 91 points but still saw 7 of the 9 above me do better and pull further away. Congrats to our league president MOK who is eventually in the lead.

culverwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This midweek was not one for returns from defenders and as you say captaining Suarez made all the difference unlike the weekend.

culverwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how the wildcard seems to hinder you more often than it helps you. Much like the power-play in one day cricket which is supposed to help the batsman but more often favours the bowler.

In other words I messed it up.

Last edited:

culverwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What a week! In order to get some sort of a team together I transferred in C Adam only to see him banned for 3 games so I changed him for S Parker to fill the hole only to see him get injured in training. I give up, I am not throwing more points down the drain.

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What a week! In order to get some sort of a team together I transferred in C Adam only to see him banned for 3 games so I changed him for S Parker to fill the hole only to see him get injured in training. I give up, I am not throwing more points down the drain.

You didn't do too bad anyway. But you and Iverson's Ghost are letting a Finnish guy run away in the top!
I am 100+ points behind and my team valuation is so low that I will be forced to field Stoke players from now on. My goal is to be 7th when the season is over. And worse, I will only be 2nd best Swede in the league. :censored:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's looking like a tight finish to the season...

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of the Fantasy League - nothing separates the top three.

City look like winning the Premier League, but with two matches to play they can't be unduly confident.

At least West Brom look certain to hang on to Premier League football by the skin of their teeth :)

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clementinezia81