• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Exquisite Trimmings - Finest Men's Accessories - Affiliate Thread

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone buy this for me please.

brown-bear-1_670x.jpg

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Introducing Craftsman Clothing to the Exquisite Trimmings brand portfolio.

Craftsman Clothing was established in a bid to offer well-made and affordable leather-based outerwear that’s inspired by classical styles. We really like their relaxed style with attention to detail, finishing and luxury fabrics.

Shop the collection here.

We'll be introducing new styles over time, if anyone has a special request, feel free to reach out and we'll do our best to accommodate you.

DSCF4189.jpg
DSCF4194.jpg
DSCF4195.jpg
DSCF4203.jpg
117727985_189054519240492_5442369103580187898_n.jpg
106494948_157422232586258_1535821592817205142_n.jpg

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This weekend we've got 20% off all accessories (no code necessary, the discount is automatic in the cart.)

Free UK shipping.

A bunch of new arrivals, including leather goods from Made by Nichols, caps by Poten, Drake's squares, block print Indian cotton neckerchiefs and the tussah silk ties are back!

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some shots of our new watch caps. Made in England. The solid colours are 11% acrylic, whilst we were initially hesitant to use a synthetic component, after some testing we found that it doesn't take away from the desired quality of the end product.

The donegals are 100% wool.

You can find the full collection here. https://exquisitetrimmings.com/collections/hats-caps

6b.jpg

5a.jpg
1b.jpg

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We've teamed up with Cohérence to offer a selection of their jackets through our store for 2 weeks as an exclusive sales event.

Prices have been reduced and the Style Forum code will also work for an extra 10% off.

Stock is extremely limited.

Click here to take advantage now.

Exquisite Trimmings-November 20, 2020-0002.jpg

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone that placed an order with ET recently? Placed an order several days ago and haven't received a confirmation or mail of any kind. Received an email instantly from PayPal, but nothing from ET. Emailed them about an update/change in my order, but haven't received any answer.

monkey66

Reaction score
Anyone that placed an order with ET recently? Placed an order several days ago and haven't received a confirmation or mail of any kind. Received an email instantly from PayPal, but nothing from ET. Emailed them about an update/change in my order, but haven't received any answer.

I ordered a tie on Thursday and got a confirmation email from ET (automated I think?).

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A bit odd. Have you tried calling them?
No, I haven't. Don't feel like making international calls. Mail should be sufficient. I'll wait a couple of more days. If nothing happens I'll call. Thanks for the suggestion.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics