• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone else notice the white shirts aren't very white? They have a bit of a yellow tinge to it.

We kept some of the natural color of the cotton in our white t-shirts instead of bleaching them all the way white.

Just got my black v-neck in the mail...and WOW. Best fitting t-shirt I have ever worn hands down. I will definitely be ordering more. Very quick shipping too. I am a new fan.

:slayer:

Haven't really seen any stretching or shrinking of my v-necks (S, XS), seems to have stayed pretty similar through a number of laundry cycles.

This has been my experience as well. Wash warm and dry low heat - they will keep their softness and their shape.

That'd be great, thanks. Are there set times at which y'all like to have the collections go live, or is it arbitrary? It'll suck if I'm at work during the sweater sale (or for buttondowns in the future).

We try to release product around 9am PST / noon EST. But the exact timing is random depending on how behind we are on getting our **** together :)

same. gonna wait til the sweater sale til I put another order in for some shirts. restock by then hopefully

How much will the sweatshirts be when they drop? Thanks for the awesome website also.

I don't know the final price for sure yet - we debate these things until the last minute, but it will be less expensive and much higher quality than AA. The shirt restocks should happen this week - by Friday I think. We are processing the sweatshirts first to make a Thursday release deadline.

Just make tshirts, keep the price low and don't go belly up.

This.....don't pull an american apparel.

A common way for us to make decisions during meetings is we ask how AA would do it, and we choose a different way.

ok here is wat u need 2do lol

My responses.

chinos - get them from Epaulet
tanks - yes
hoodys - maybe
underwear - yes
belts - yes (end of month)
oxfords - yes (shirts, in development)
wallets - yes
sandsals - how about espadrilles?
headfones - maybe, I was an audiophile in a past life (worse for your wallet than clothing). Koss drivers are decent and if we can package them in a nice way, we might be able to make a decent pair of headphones that are like minimally styled Beats which sound good.
sweater - yes (sweatshirts this week, wool knits in autumn if we can source enough yarn)
keychains - I'm guessing no - they are kinda played out aren't they?
socks - yes
dufflecoats - hard to price under $100 for really solid outerwear. Uniqlo does it at scale and better than anyone, and even their duffle coats are rather flimsy
aprons - ummz.

Last edited:

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I still think a medium neck is on my size small shirt, still wearing it though it's like a makeshift U neck :embar:

ambivalence

Reaction score
can i have the measurements for the xs basic tee and sweatshirts? might need to proxy it to my country(Singapore)..

Kross

Reaction score
Is this next batch of ts going to be the same cut as the last? Are you guys working on a more tapered t?

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

chinos - get them from Epaulet
tanks - yes
hoodys - maybe
underwear - yes
belts - yes (end of month)
oxfords - yes (shirts, in development)
wallets - yes
sandsals - how about espadrilles?
headfones - maybe, I was an audiophile in a past life (worse for your wallet than clothing). Koss drivers are decent and if we can package them in a nice way, we might be able to make a decent pair of headphones that are like minimally styled Beats which sound good.
sweater - yes (sweatshirts this week, wool knits in autumn if we can source enough yarn)
keychains - I'm guessing no - they are kinda played out aren't they?
socks - yes
dufflecoats - hard to price under $100 for really solid outerwear. Uniqlo does it at scale and better than anyone, and even their duffle coats are rather flimsy
aprons - ummz.

VERY GOOD!!!
ETA on the belts? Are the socks going to be sized?

sleu

Reaction score
What kind of socks? Loafer socks? (yes plz)
Can't wait to see what belts come out!

nineohtoo

Reaction score
Honestly, I think you guys should just stick to making quality basics. Keep that menu small and focused, instead of diluting your brand with other things people can find elsewhere. Especially if you're only trying to offer certain items to get them under a particular price. You appear to be on to something with your business model, and aside from some minor fit critiques(seems people want longer and more taper?) there's something here. I'm sure there's a lot of people, even non SFers would be more than happy to pay 2-3 times what places like Uniqlo and H&M are charging for basics like tees and underwear. I mean come on, AA charges more and there stuff isn't entirely anything to write home about.

In terms of bags, anything on the horizon in black? I'd love to snag that weekender you mentioned for Mexico next month, and a regular pack just for running around the city with a light load when I don't want to be a tech ninja in TAD gear lol.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads