• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet

Hey Mike wondering if you plan on bringing back the trainer in Bordeaux?

And this one is open to anyone: how do I pair a golden graham doyle? Same for any khaki/caramel outerwear? Feel like I'm over thinking it.

@Hiamosey not anytime soon TBH. We sell that horsehide way better in easy shades of brown, white, and black. I loved the Bordeaux, but some guys found it to be more colorful than they wanted.

And I'd echo @CanadaCal 's recommendations of
White, light blue, light blue stripe shirt.
Olive, navy, denim pant.

@Epaulet "I've had an irresponsible amount of coffee today ... I'm surprised I'm speaking coherently"
triple slayer :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

@razl haha yes, the only effective weapon against jetlag for me!

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Went simple with my spring Hertling MTO. Got the lighter colored sanded canvas in Taylor fit. Spring/Summer trousers, check.

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet Any chance the Lazio LS polo ever comes back? I came across an old one (and solid it instantly in BST) and had forgotten what a good makeup that was.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet If you're in the studio today, any chance you could take a quick iphone shot of the mushroom cotton next to the swatch for the British khaki that was offered in the Sandow MTO's? Really like that shade, but wondering it it might be too samey.

Ah I’m out all day, but mushroom is much darker and more brown. It’s an awesome color... and totally different fabric weave and feel. You’ll love it, and I don’t think it’s a duplicate at all

plato

Reaction score
Mike, I bought a vittorio suit on the new markdowns. Came here to apologize because it feels like I'm committing robbery at this price. Sorry.

But from a guy on a teacher's salary... thank you very much. I really can't believe that the suit separates didn't work out. Really wanted a cotton suit or two from Ep, just didn't have the cash on hand when that Dragoni cotton preorder went up. Thank goodness for tax filing overlapping with Ep sales.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mike, I bought a vittorio suit on the new markdowns. Came here to apologize because it feels like I'm committing robbery at this price. Sorry.

But from a guy on a teacher's salary... thank you very much. I really can't believe that the suit separates didn't work out. Really wanted a cotton suit or two from Ep, just didn't have the cash on hand when that Dragoni cotton preorder went up. Thank goodness for tax filing overlapping with Ep sales.

Haha thanks so much.. and believe me, I’d much rather give you guys the deal than someone random. It’s cool.. we’re clearing them out and selling more Southwick than ever, so just responding to what people want.

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
@Epaulet, how do the flannel Walt Porto trousers fit compared to the typical Walt (or new Rivet)? Take the same waist size? (I don't see the waist measurements on the website.) Thank you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads