• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some stock dress trousers in Rudy, pretty please??? Preferably up to 37" waist for the squat thighs. Every time I see Walts on sale it breaks my heart...

Ah sorry, no stock plans for the Rudy... although we’ve got a great deal until midnight for MTO cottons. They’re 25% off and make up nicely in the Rudy pattern.

Additionally, the Southwick suiting promo ends on Thursday. Any fabrics left that make sense as trousers will be offered for pants as well, so we’ll have some nice options there. You can get the Rudy in anything.

shabbytraddy

Reaction score
Ah sorry, no stock plans for the Rudy... although we’ve got a great deal until midnight for MTO cottons. They’re 25% off and make up nicely in the Rudy pattern.

Additionally, the Southwick suiting promo ends on Thursday. Any fabrics left that make sense as trousers will be offered for pants as well, so we’ll have some nice options there. You can get the Rudy in anything.

What!?!? You mean there isn't an army of silent style bros with giants legs and asses just salivating to snap up foolishly large trousers ;)

Yeah, I know there's not a market for carrying Rudy in stock, but a boy can dream.

MTO Rudy in stone sanded canvas already ordered, sir. Mama didn't raise no fool.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What!?!? You mean there isn't an army of silent style bros with giants legs and asses just salivating to snap up foolishly large trousers ;)

Yeah, I know there's not a market for carrying Rudy in stock, but a boy can dream.

MTO Rudy in stone sanded canvas already ordered, sir. Mama didn't raise no fool.

@shabbytraddy LOL I hear you... I'd love to carry the Rudy. We did it for years, and they just never sold. But via MTO it's a close second to the Walt. Southwick will give us a lot of fresh fabric options for the season.

That said, I have three new patterns from LA coming out that will work for all Rudy customers: The Sandow Jean, the EZ Pant, and the Fatigue Pant (working name). Plus we're going to expand our stock assortment of Sandow chinos as well. So we'll have lots of casual options to choose from.

And thanks for the order.. you'll love that Sanded Canvas!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a quick recap.. these two promos are closing tonite at midnight PST:

25% OFF MADE TO ORDER TROUSERS IN SPRING '18 COTTON FABRICS
We have some killer twill, drill, canvas, and cord fabrics to choose from. Use code springtrouser25 to save 25%.

15% OFF WALT TROUSERS IN REDA HOPSACK
We've got two beautiful colors available: Deep Lapis Blue and Pearl Latte. We still have most of the middle sizes available, but a lot of them moved out today. Use code reda15 to save 15%

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

TO Tie Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shabbytraddy LOL I hear you... I'd love to carry the Rudy. We did it for years, and they just never sold. But via MTO it's a close second to the Walt. Southwick will give us a lot of fresh fabric options for the season.

That said, I have three new patterns from LA coming out that will work for all Rudy customers: The Sandow Jean, the EZ Pant, and the Fatigue Pant (working name). Plus we're going to expand our stock assortment of Sandow chinos as well. So we'll have lots of casual options to choose from.

And thanks for the order.. you'll love that Sanded Canvas!

Mike, any idea as to when you'll be getting a restock of Sandows? I need to get a few pairs and would like to see what new colours you are bringing in.

pekingman

Reaction score
Just a quick shout out for the Spring Cords - I picked up a pair of "periwinkle" cords in a Factory Finds offer back in 2013 that might be the same as the present cornflower offering- certainly a similar color. They are a really good antidote to the grey slush that comes at the end of winter - I don't get much chance to wear them though, as Spring often only lasts a couple of weeks here in Beijing ...

(seen here with an EPLA hooded jacket, and with a purple heirloom cardigan)
periwinkle1.jpg

nycs10011

Reaction score
Also, I'm going to have a little selection of Taylor Trousers in Dragoni Cotton for $75. Going online in about 15 min. Will post the link.

I just placed an order for the Taylor in the Mushroom English Drill. How close is the Dragoni in Walnut? Think these two would be redundant?

Thanks!

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just placed an order for the Taylor in the Mushroom English Drill. How close is the Dragoni in Walnut? Think these two would be redundant?

Thanks![/QUOTE
Go off the image of the teba in walnut outside. It’s a darker in medium brown spectrum.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks!

@nycs10011 very different in hand.. the Dragoni is crisp and light, it's a poplin. English Drill is heavier and more four season. The Walnut is definitely quite darker and more brown. If we have your size and you like the Taylor fit, I think that you'll really be happy with these Dragoni pairs.. they're pretty fresh.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
LAST DAY & NEW UPDATES FOR SOUTHWICK SINGLE CUTS

Hey guys.. thanks for all of your Southwick orders! We've got some incredible stuff in work for you already!

The Sportcoat, Suiting, and Overcoat Promos will end tomorrow. And I've got some last-minute fabric offerings for all three categories. Here's videos of the newest choices below. This is going out in the morning e-mail newsletter.

SOUTHWICK OVERCOATS SINGLE CUTS PROMOTION

SOUTHWICK SPORTCOATS SINGLE CUTS PROMOTION

SOUTHWICK SUITS SINGLE CUTS PROMOTION

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 101 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads