• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SherifEnt

Reaction score
Mike @epaulet , the jackets look fantastic. I am leaning towards the oxblood, but they all look fantastic. Should I just order my Southwick jacket size?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey guys! I'll be back with Aero answers shortly, but in the meantime, tonight's the last call for suede preorders. Big thanks to everyone who ordered already!

https://epauletnewyork.com/collecti...o-suede-preorder-project-spring-2017-footwear

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kicking myself right now for not checking my email when traveling in Japan last week and missed the electric dream :brick:

Wooderson

Reaction score
@Epaulet or any of you other stylish guys, which collar would you choose for the lime in the coconut chambray shirt? Thanks!

xander_horst

Reaction score
If you want to play it safe, any of the button downs would be nice, but personally I'd go with a cutaway collar. That's what I did with the indigo gauzy. EFF is a great opportunity for something different in the collar dept

Wooderson

Reaction score

If you want to play it safe, any of the button downs would be nice, but personally I'd go with a cutaway collar. That's what I did with the indigo gauzy. EFF is a great opportunity for something different in the collar dept

Thanks! You are right, I stick to button down collars too much, so I'll try the cutaway

Last edited:

lbrig

Reaction score
I'm very, very interested in the Aero MTO. Being 6'5" means almost every decent leather jacket is comically short. But I'm a bit wary of sizing. I have an XL duck field jacket that's great, but they XL moleskin field jacket was a little tight in the armholes, probably because of the thickness difference. I'm not sure if I should go with 43 or 44. I don't know if the 44 will be too loose, but the 43 might be too tapered/not wide enough in the shoulders.

Doktor Corn

Reaction score
The vesuvio shoes page is still up on the store site. Is this still available past the deadline or should I not try pre-ordering now?

smmrfld

Reaction score
Ordered my Aero MTO this afternoon from Adele in the LA studio. These are amazing...beautiful leathers, extremely well-made, and a wide range of customization options. I went with the lightweight cordovan - the CXL was also very nice, but likely too heavy for CA. Can't wait to take delivery!

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ordered my Aero MTO this afternoon from Adele in the LA studio. These are amazing...beautiful leathers, extremely well-made, and a wide range of customization options. I went with the lightweight cordovan - the CXL was also very nice, but likely too heavy for CA. Can't wait to take delivery!

What are your thoughts on sizing? Can you compare to your typical EP sizing?

Wondering how the shoulders fit especially. They look a little narrow relative to the rest of the measurements, but I know sometimes that's just part of the cut.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Epaulet

jackets look great! I am thinking about the walnut suede in place of the Thedi I never got organized with you. I would likely drop both chest pockets to keep it pretty clean. Can I also remove the sleeve zippers completely or those must stay?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads