• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Haha, that's how we operate!

These are going to join our new basics program, so no worries. Khaki & Olive should be in stock more or less all of the time. We'll probably run Stone between now and August or so.

Given the wash and fabric timing, we'll have a longer stretch between restocks on this, so I'm only calling out size 31 and 35 as likely to sell out in the shorter term. I probably should have allocated more units to them when I placed the initial order.

novaeagle

Reaction score
That's awesome. I'll definitely want to pick up a couple pairs for the fall.

Typically I wear shorts in the summer on weekends... humidity makes it too miserable to wear anything else! Speaking of which...

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That's awesome. I'll definitely want to pick up a couple pairs for the fall.

Typically I wear shorts in the summer on weekends... humidity makes it too miserable to wear anything else! Speaking of which...

@novaeagle I may look to do shorts in this cloth as well, we're hashing that out with the chino factory right now.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new Rivets are dope.

Sadly like Rob my clothing budget has been seriously hit for the time being. Bleh.

mp906

Reaction score
The rear button is a nice addition.

Will the desert color Rivets be restocked?

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The rear button is a nice addition.

Will the desert color Rivets be restocked?

@mp906 no, that fabric's going to be only offered via MTO. These Cramerton fabrics are the only year-round weight stock items that we're going to add. I'll probably bring in something light and seasonal in April-May.

mp906

Reaction score

@mp906
 no, that fabric's going to be only offered via MTO. These Cramerton fabrics are the only year-round weight stock items that we're going to add. I'll probably bring in something light and seasonal in April-May. 

The MTO is showing out of desert as well, any ETA?

Thanks

mp906

Reaction score
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
FML

If anyone has a pair of desert rivets in 36 that they don't wear please contact me.

Last edited:

ino68

Reaction score
I see the cramerton rivet is being modeled with a seiko 5 military on a bond nato strap...just so
1f44c.png

brp2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I eagerly arrive at work every day hoping my box shows up. So far that eagerness hasn't been working out.

I wasn't even thinking about my Southwick EFF jacket but now that people are posting about receiving theirs with no shipping notification, I'm right there with @El Argentino and now I'll be heading home every day hoping for a nice surprise sitting on my doorstep.

And seriously...no pics yet from anyone that received theirs??

I was doing the exact same thing, and then tonight, when I got home -- Glaswegian!

Sorry for the poor photos and the mismatch -- I'd just gotten home from work and have had the kid on my own for a few days. But it seems pretty safe to say that a 42L works for me. I might have the sleeves taken up a bit, and the body nipped in slightly (but not much, as I'll definitely be wearing this with sweaters too), but this illustrates why I've been wondering about my 40R Weller recently. Also, the name bit is a super nice touch.

Last edited:

marieishername

Reaction score
I just ordered a pair of the rivet trousers in the end41 fabric, just missed out on the end 98 unfortunately, can't wait to get my hands on them. Epaulet I am keen to get a pair of tweed rivets made up but was curious if you are getting some new options anytime soon?? Im weighing up whether to go with Luxire or to wait until you get something I like in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads