• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kthoag

Reaction score
Hey Mike,

Was in the BK shop 2 or so weeks back - interacted with you and Adele and picked up a pair of grey hopsack Walts after much deliberation - you were very helpdful in showing me some of the details of the various fabrics. You guys also processed my order through the site (I'm from Jersey) which I greatly appreciated. I will definitely be back to check out the new fabrics and the Gable fit. Adele briefly mentioned my being able to mark my inseam length at checkout to take advantage of your hemming service - just had a couple questions about that. If I do so, where is this functionality? Is there a comment box at checkout? Also, is it possible to ask to keep the excess fabric? You suggested I do that with the grey hopsack and my tailor obliged - not sure if that was a possibility here. Thanks again and see you soon.

Shouldaville

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
So here's the Epaulet/Southwick charcoal grey flannel DB with my Individualized Shirts dress shirt:

tumblr_nyv59qMzmx1r8bgano1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nyv5c6PMRU1r8bgano1_1280.jpg

OIx

Reaction score

@venividivicibj
 we're generally dealing with minimums on most makeups of about 16 units. Shell Cordovan is really the only exception because each of those are made individually regardless. 

That said, I'm planning to do regular group buys of sneakers every month. We'll definitely offer some Running Trainer mockups, and I'd be down to do some basic Tennis Trainer ones as well. I know some guys want to do suede - how about we set up a suede order next week? I could deliver the Tennis Trainer at $165 if we're doing a GMTO. 

Only issue is we'd have to choose the sole for each color - it wouldn't be available as an option that each person could pick. But I think that the Ecru sole lends itself nicely to suede shoes anyway. They're pretty Spring-ish and light by definition. 

Mike

At some point you've said it would be possible to order non-stock sizes of regular stock make-ups - is it still the case ? Need monochrome white for spring

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads