• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pattern sounds cool, but I could't find any photos?  Could you point me to a link?

They're in the Rivet Chino section.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cargos. Forgive the rest of the outfit. Fit pic only. I LOVE the fit and finish. I can't wait to wear them.
Hmmm this might have sold me on the driggs. The rise doesn't look much lower than the walt here.

OlafG

Reaction score
Wish I jumped on a pair of Walnuts now... Too bad they are sold out.

Driggs doesn't look as low rise as I expected them to be, maybe I'll try a pair.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ducks and bucks

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does the duck canvas breathe in the summer? I'm interested in a pair as a casual replacement to my RRL selvedge chinos

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hmmm this might have sold me on the driggs. The rise doesn't look much lower than the walt here.

Wish I jumped on a pair of Walnuts now... Too bad they are sold out.

Driggs doesn't look as low rise as I expected them to be, maybe I'll try a pair.

The Driggs became my favorite trouser instantly. I taper all of my Walt trousers to about the same measurements anyway. I can't really tell much of a difference in the way both wear.

The difference in rise between the chino and Walt/Rudy is pretty drastic, so most guys can feel the difference, but the Driggs definitely hits a perfect medium.

How does the duck canvas breathe in the summer? I'm interested in a pair as a casual replacement to my RRL selvedge chinos

Duck canvas in general is one of my favorite year round fabrics. I find it breathes far better than most other mid-weight cotton fabrics I own during the summer. Once it softens up a bit, I think they're the most comfortable, but substantial pants I own.

I also highly recommend the UK Sanded Canvas as well. The khaki or butterscotch (a yellow/ish tone we have offered in the past) could easily serve as a good casual chino.

mikeharo

Reaction score
@leftofthedial, is your email: contact at epauletnewyork dot com? I have a question that involves forwarding an email.

Last edited:

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some MTO trousers and thought folks would like to see how the colors made-up. Shot a few quick ones before handing over to my tailor for hemming.

Grape Sanded Canvas

Pale Yellow Khyber:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

These are clearly a win, Don.
Agreed, they look great
Pattern sounds cool, but I could't find any photos? Could you point me to a link?
Sure, it's here: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/rivet-chino-blue-digital-camo We're sold out at the moment, but we'll restock in a few weeks.
The streaky Italian denim intrigues me -- I think it would make up into a great dress jean. Is the material prewashed for shrinkage? Is it limited in amount? For what season(s) is the 11 oz. weight most appropriate? And relatedly, any ETA for the Fairfax jean?
When we made these OTR, they came washed, but these will not. The wash was simple, so just the same as doing it yourself. If you get a specific hem, go for 1" longer than you want to allow for shrinkage. They make us as a very cool dress jean. You see these in Italy all of the time. Still working on the Fairfax pattern, I'll let you guys know as soon as we have a sample to show.
Mike - Which Barbour jacket did you pick up?
I got the James Bond "Skyfall" jacket. It's cool - I wore it skeet shooting many times. Really works with the whole style.
Cargos. Forgive the rest of the outfit. Fit pic only. I LOVE the fit and finish. I can't wait to wear them.
Those came out awesome! Thanks for picking up the first pair of MTO Cargos!
How well do you guys think cargo pockets would work with the streaky Italian denim?
It could be done, but I think that cargo pockets work best with the cotton twill fabrics. They're very cool on tweed and flannel too - and we'll have plenty of options for that in the Fall.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pardon my asking again but: Is there an OTR Driggs in Navy Duck on the horizon? What about other OTR fabrics for the Driggs?

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads