• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wore the jade turquoise rivets today for the film first time, and they ripped at the crotch when I sat down. 1 inch tear at the seam

Not having good luck recently

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wore the jade turquoise rivets today for the film first time, and they ripped at the crotch when I sat down. 1 inch tear at the seam

Not having good luck recently
Oh bummer! Shoot me an email with your details ([email protected]), I can take that back and get it quickly fixed

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
74784298730__D75BFCC0-BC36-4430-B982-A1120E8CF5B5.jpeg

A client sent in this great fit pic of an RTC sportcoat in action. This was a Loro Piana promo cloth from the Spring.

It’s an ace match to that GMT!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last year there was talk of a 70s style trouser fit through RTC, are there still plans of making this available? Been looking everywhere for something like this in a dark brown tropical wool

Oooh. I second this.
Hey guys! So I didn't formally make a new model, but we can definitely put together an MTM fit. I'd love to work on this with you. When I was considering the 70's fit, I had something like this in mind...

1710118514991_5.jpg--.jpg

We can make this with a simple set of measurements. It's just front rise, back rise, thigh, knee, and opening.

RTC is no longer offering 15% off the factory finds assortment, but I tell you what.. if you want to do one of those in a 70s fit, then I'll take the 15% out of my end. This would be an epic fit for the whisper soft flannels!

ppk

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I didn't formally make a new model, but we can definitely put together an MTM fit. I'd love to work on this with you. When I was considering the 70's fit, I had something like this in mind...

1710118514991_5.jpg--.jpg

We can make this with a simple set of measurements. It's just front rise, back rise, thigh, knee, and opening.

RTC is no longer offering 15% off the factory finds assortment, but I tell you what.. if you want to do one of those in a 70s fit, then I'll take the 15% out of my end. This would be an epic fit for the whisper soft flannels!

I'm game. Should I respond via email?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm game. Should I respond via email?
Just want to tell you guys.. me and @ppk worked all of this out, and we're doing a custom pair of trousers for him in this rad fabric below. Can't wait to see it!

X055TS294 Mocha & Cobalt Suiting Check.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
SO MUCH STUFF GOING ON RIGHT NOW!

We're launching the new Alpaca collection in a few days, DCBD shirts start shipping and open stock goes live tomorrow, and I'm in NYC next weekend for a trunk show at Alfargo's Marketplace (25th & Madison).

I owe you guys details on all of this stuff, but for the moment, we're shipping out the two customs in Harris Tweed Pink Melange. I can't love this colorway any more than I do.

Harris Pink.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
munnaseo01