• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
TAKE 25 TO 30% OFF ON OUR ALPACA COLLECTION!

With new merchandise on the way, it's time to clear out our warm and luxurious genuine Alpaca pieces. These items are ready to ship immediately and are perfect for the frigid temps outside.

Scroll down for highlights, but be sure to check our Sale Section for the full assortment. Stock is limited!

Here's a few of our best sellers from the Alpaca Collection. Sale prices listed in links.

Alpaca Handknit Marled Crewneck Sweater Pine $195
Cozy, warm, and lightweight that's been the feedback about this sweater.
vgi1dmSfM8kwJyG3VDL3XnVW8IF6uzAyUft5bXbmSsQZjWhbPpGtHjQy-fGr8eKDebgwp7rFbvOPIbBvROLwECiPoQj0IYQG8rswjn6PloJo55715-l9J9cmhZSGU9W5_wsHRTI=s0-d-e1-ft

ALPACA & SILK BOUCLE SCARF ALABASTER $115.00
Another best seller is the Alpaca and Silk Boucle scarf with it's texture and perfect neutral tone.
ScarfBoucleAlabaster3_1600x.jpg

BABY ALPACA SCARF PERUVIAN ETHNIC PATTERN PURPLE $92.50
Another Epaulet favorite in this Purple ethnic scarf.
ScarfPurpleEthnic3_1600x.jpg

BABY ALPACA EXTRA LONG STOLE HOUNDSTOOTH CAMEL $115.00
If you like to wrap up a bit more these extra long stoles are great for that.
ShawlBrownHoundstooth3_1600x.jpg

ALPACA BLEND THROW BLANKET CAMEL PLAID $145.00
The perfect warm blanket to couch potato through the Winter with if that's your vibe, nothing wrong with that.
BrownBlanket1_72a1abde-49e2-4d22-86c1-e1f176001193_1600x.jpg

L.I.T.

Reaction score

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
I have a quick question about the thigh measurements on EZ pants. I noticed that size 31 lists it as 12.25" which is the same as size 30. Is it accurate? Or is it a typo?
I wear Rudy fit in 31 so wanted to make sure that the size 31 EZ pants have enough room. Thanks.

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any new suit fabrics coming up? is the current suit price the new price going forward, or are those fabrics just higher priced?

thanks.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Do you have any idea of the ETA on these pants? Weather is turning to chill fairly quickly up here
any new suit fabrics coming up? is the current suit price the new price going forward, or are those fabrics just higher priced?

thanks.

I know @Epaulet is going to Rochester sometime this month or the next to go through the fabric floor up there to find some new spring/summer goods to offer. So we'll definitely have some new fabrics on offer after that trip.

As for prices I'll let Eva answer that.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have a quick question about the thigh measurements on EZ pants. I noticed that size 31 lists it as 12.25" which is the same as size 30. Is it accurate? Or is it a typo?
I wear Rudy fit in 31 so wanted to make sure that the size 31 EZ pants have enough room. Thanks.

Good question, let me check on that... the EZ pant has a leg diameter at least as wide as the Rudy, I'll check back and confirm.

Epaulet centric fit today. New Woolrich tweed Kamigata over an old Donegal over shirt and russet tweed hertling Walt’s
View attachment 1876966 View attachment 1876968

Absolutely killer looks Don! I'm loving the dual wielded Woolrich! Thanks so much for posting.

thanks.

Absolutely yes. As Ming mentioned, I'm planning a trip to Hickey Freeman this month. I'll be sourcing promotional fabrics, seasonal Spring/Summer goods, and basic 4-season suiting. The general suit retail will be around $1000 for select promo stuff, and about $1175 post-discount for 4-season suiting. The Hardy Minnis Fresco that we have online now will sit at the higher end of our offerings. They'll definitely be a lot to choose from!

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Absolutely yes. As Ming mentioned, I'm planning a trip to Hickey Freeman this month. I'll be sourcing promotional fabrics, seasonal Spring/Summer goods, and basic 4-season suiting. The general suit retail will be around $1000 for select promo stuff, and about $1175 post-discount for 4-season suiting. The Hardy Minnis Fresco that we have online now will sit at the higher end of our offerings. They'll definitely be a lot to choose from!

Perfect, thanks.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
085A1A53-16DD-4C89-B8CA-B1A1BF83F7B2.jpeg

Some classics getting a runout today

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 1878069
Some classics getting a runout today

oh wow, it’s so rad to see those. I always loced

Maaaaan… the museum calf was such a great match to that gum sole!

Any ETA on the last round of cotton pants from RTC?

got a huge box that shipped last Friday and a new one leaving end of this week. We should be catching up with all of the outstanding orders soon. I’ll have a ton of new things to show on video soon too

L.I.T.

Reaction score
7g5JZj8uPBfgbbT3azjmrtkdivX25FUFv9Ri8Mvshmw-QJO_ZsvZ_CBk2kCvMkgHG6fek6ynpwBnJ4FjFk6DlDHS_ew7JpKDczm2RLum02FpiOP8M_fKD3Y=s0-d-e1-ft

Our Rivet Chino collection is in desperate need of a restock!

We've sourced a gorgeous collection of four-season twill and canvas fabrics, hailing from some of the best mills on Earth. Each of these options are comfortable, versatile, and effortless to pair with your existing wardrobe.
We're offering competitive pricing, our full size range of waist 28 to 40, and the option for finished inseams. This is a great opportunity to build out your wardrobe! Preorder now to save 25 to 30% off the MSRP and secure your ideal fabric.

Order Link Below
Rivet Chino Sanded Canvas, Cramerton Twill, and Novelties Project

Here's a few fabrics below more in the link
QVxRk-TvOU6U-izZdZLl5YO3WXxwB-wrL0YcpPX6LRxgoR4_znQ0heaY8G1pDjr4RRHP40lkUB-EzxsNE5HQB7Dg7J83foj7aFpfEobp25qIqEBT4-KdqVU=s0-d-e1-ft
rCvVKZLP7jBL_rDijGFxCMpY9pgVpJQBuHyXFESEruJEV_xJR9U4UMn2NDwnP0QjWBHoyq1IjZnXIXNsPQJag_YYNYUqr6ddpiPKgtRydx-YTjyOXEkI9gA=s0-d-e1-ft
Y4mqVjvx4ysIeVya-BrhH3g7S7_O7SKcz-Ajhp6goeiZSSQMDoEZ8Hjo6UTrv-6B-UiBe0hkpJKbewACEI0Ay3w_lJccXhIAWfm_WPJX_V_GTTMvareP0FY=s0-d-e1-ft
Vvdv6HQZeKwFi-2eGEA4L__zNUU-hLU-KKRc7gyb0iHphWxQJTh8ksbqcQcP7Kl6VAr3g1pVdRLzIPJxi2drjZPaq1nlQnoaFqM5ug-CQfxi6wMdR_KPQrM=s0-d-e1-ft
uX-zzHP12N4I5Aq2fl2ZNDqbQae4EIzt_oKzL4sE148h5Qh3AG0Q1JiyI8GfWQ6Q7smXKH699LAWoEFiBS01lMIffBwmgfq6oskG_AnJVkmZyNowKDC45lw=s0-d-e1-ft

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads