• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
😭
Between no tennis trainers and no sweatpants or hoodies, my at home winter wardrobe is really taking a huge hit as things wear out. I tossed my last pair of tennis trainers about a year ago. I still have one hoodie left, but was the thinner indigo type, not the gunmetal one with the double zipper that I loved way too much.

The soles of my natural horsehide GATs have come loose, but I think I can just have them reglued by a cobbler. They have held up really well. Great patina too. I think they are 8 or 9 years old.
I mean to actually make a proper listing for this, but I have three mint unworn 10.5s. Olive, saddle tan, and I think burgundy chrome or some such. All for sale. My feet grew.

DapperDan08

Reaction score
Haha, I hear what you're saying. Anyone who knows me will attest that the tiedye camo sweatpants of Winter 2020 are my usual uniform for the house. They are freaking amazing, and I just rotate two pairs back and forth.

To be honest, I don't see myself getting back into them. I think that they were a solid product, but I just don't have the branding to really carry them. I'm grateful to have sold so many custom WEBA Merino Wool shirts this past year. But I'm not sure that one brand can be good with both that kind of product AND sweatpants.

That said, I interviewed Pat Allen from Uniform LA earlier this year, and I know that they do a great job with sweatpants. I've heard good things about their products so it might be worth checking out what they're offering
Wearing my camo sweats today!

Tuck16

Reaction score
My horsehide GATs are still going strong. Been resoled once so far, and wear them all the time.
BA9EFD7A-98C2-4634-8DB4-1BF3C72109B8.jpeg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wearing my camo sweats today!

LOL I'm at a freezing cold cabin right now, wearing them to bed. Turns out that they work nicely as pajamas too.

My horsehide GATs are still going strong. Been resoled once so far, and wear them all the time. View attachment 1871365

These look absolutely AMAZING.... thank you so much for posting them! Glad to see that they're still going so strong!

Somebody’s saffron denim Kamagata almost finished at the factory. Just needs buttons for the sleeves and hidden front closure.

View attachment 1871381

Man... I love how this made up! We'll look to ship all of the Kamigata pre-orders on Monday, and I'll definitely grab photos of each individual color. We're going to have open stock in Flecked Denim and Black/Blue Denim.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think that I've mentioned that my girlfriend makes informational Youtube photos on astro photography and astronomy in general. We did a quick collab with her a few months back with the "Astro Christie" hand-dyed Sashiko blanket.

She just released a new video, and it's pretty fun! If you're interested in deep space objects and how they get their names, I think that you'll really dig it...

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Let's take a moment to admire this gorgeous custom Doyle jacket!

Commissioned by one of our clients in Canada, it's tailored from a thick double-faced wool. This heavy fabric is intended for overcoats, and it gives the Doyle a beefy outerwear vibe.

The exterior is a large-scale heathered navy herringbone weave. The interior is solid navy blue. Our client chose genuine mother of pearl buttons for an eye-catching contrast detail.

This fabric is no longer online, but we have a bit more available. I can do any of the Epaulet & Hickey shapes in this cloth (sportcoat, overcoat, doyle, field jacket, any trouser).

Doyle Double Face Hbone.jpg

Doyle Double Face Hbone4.jpg

Doyle Double Face Hbone3.jpg

Doyle Double Face Hbone2.jpg

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's take a moment to admire this gorgeous custom Doyle jacket!

Commissioned by one of our clients in Canada, it's tailored from a thick double-faced wool. This heavy fabric is intended for overcoats, and it gives the Doyle a beefy outerwear vibe.

The exterior is a large-scale heathered navy herringbone weave. The interior is solid navy blue. Our client chose genuine mother of pearl buttons for an eye-catching contrast detail.

This fabric is no longer online, but we have a bit more available. I can do any of the Epaulet & Hickey shapes in this cloth (sportcoat, overcoat, doyle, field jacket, any trouser).

View attachment 1873792
View attachment 1873789
View attachment 1873790
View attachment 1873791
It's the mark of a good pattern/design that it can handle such a wide array of fabrics with such grace.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I cleaned the suede and uppers on my GATs today. I have to say I've completely enjoyed these. They've been hammered on a lot, this is the first time I've paid any attention to them in a long time. Things were getting a little ugly...
9TrbPgD.jpg

Applied some Saphir suede cleaner (Saphir Medaille d’Or Omni’Nettoyant - no I don't know how to pronounce it either) with a small boar's hair brush.
vLc6jZK.jpg

Even for a quick pass, not damn bad...
U2aFuyz.jpg

I also paid a bit of attention to the dirty vamps. These will get a more-thorough cleaning in the spring. They're likely to go with me on a month-long trip to Europe with my family.
Sw2lsHi.jpg

For anyone worried about using the Saphir Suede Shampoo on their suede, this is the lesson that while it seems strange to soak and scrub your suede, it's totally fine for the quality of suede used in shoes anyone on this site is likely to buy, and the results are really great. This was really an imperfect overall attempt, but still improved the shoes a lot.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I cleaned the suede and uppers on my GATs today. They've been hammered on a lot, this is the first time I've paid any attention to them in a long time. Things were getting a little ugly...
9TrbPgD.jpg

Applied some Saphir suede cleaner (Saphir Medaille d’Or Omni’Nettoyant - no I don't know how to pronounce it either) with a small boar's hair brush.
vLc6jZK.jpg

Even for a quick pass, not damn bad...
U2aFuyz.jpg

I also paid a bit of attention to the dirty vamps. These will get a more-thorough cleaning in the spring. They're likely to go with me on a month-long trip to Europe with my family.
Sw2lsHi.jpg

For anyone worried about using the Saphir Suede Shampoo on their suede, this is the lesson that while it seems strange to soak and scrub your suede, it's totally fine for the quality of suede used in shoes anyone on this site is likely to buy, and the results are really great. This was really an imperfect overall attempt, but still improved the shoes a lot.
Incredible transformation

L.I.T.

Reaction score
DIGGING IN THE CRATES PROMO SHIRT MAKE UPS

Hey guys we received some of the 'digging in the crates' promo shirts make ups from Individualized during the Holiday some are still coming in so hang tight. Here's some photos of some customers shirts below. Going to include the collar choices below because I know I always wonder what is what in the photos.

If you missed out on these shirts get in your order soon. We'll be doing last call soon. Get 15% off with code 'digging15' as well.
CUSTOM SHIRTING RARE DONEGALS, FLANNELS, TWILLS, AND PRINTS

Probably the wildest and most eye catching shirt out of the entire promo the Albini Butterflies Linen with our most popular button down collar. It may not be the season where you are for linen but between the over worked heaters and walking you might be doing this Winter, a linen layer inside a sweater and coat will be nice to keep you from sweating bullets.
Albini Butterfly.jpg

Here's a beautiful Super 140s Brushed Oxford from Alumo in a retro check pattern made up in our Camp Collar. It's a nice weight for Winter, with an exceptionally soft hand that you'll want to keep wearing into early Spring.
Alumo Mellow Yellow2.jpg

Here's the Cherry Moon Check Flannel in the Ming Collar which has quickly become our second most ordered collar this year. The brown horn buttons the customer chose really compliment the colors of this cozy bright red check flannel.
Cherry moon Checked Flannel.jpg

Here's another great brushed twill in cream with a mocha caramel graph check running throughout it. Made up with the PT Button Down Collar with Brown Horn buttons.
Cream Graph Check Brushed.jpg

Albini Super 120s Cyan and Cranberry on a cream base flannel Camp Shirt is a combo you wouldn't expect but it made up beautifully and will keep you warm for the months to come.
Cyan Cranberry Flannel.jpg

I just love big bold colorful Paisley Patterns especially when they're made up in light weight silky feeling woven Poplins. Definitely makes layering a lot easier when you wear unlined jackets like the Doyle or Field Jacket. This shirt is made up with our Medium Spread Collar.
Exploded Paisley.jpg

Here's another favorite the Fireside Donegal Herringbone made up with a button down collar and brown horn buttons. It's hard not love Donegal fabrics with their colorful flecks especially against a tonal herringbone like this one.
Fireside Sonegal Herringbone.jpg

On the dressier side we have this Super 100s Check made up with our Narrow Point Collar. The floral print with the tonal geometric pattern make this fabric something special to see in person.
Little Flowers Check.jpg

This Tangerine Check Flannel made up with our button down collar really came out great with that perfect punch of warm colors.
Tangerine Check Flannel.jpg

Lastly we this teal check brushed herringbone with the narrow point collar. If you prefer cool colors over warmer palettes this one is definitely up your alley. The subtle herringbone adds such a nice texture to an already great teal pattern.
Teal Check Brushed Herringbone.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members