• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Okay, got it. The Wilhelm shape was a perfect OTR fit for me, which is why I've been drawn to it. I'll probably commission something in the Gable/Taylor shape if it's through RTC. Thanks for the transparency

Sure no problem, we'll be expanding our trouser program to a huge degree this Fall. I'm into the idea of bringing another stock delivery of Wilhelms in, I just have to be in the right space with cash flow and inventory.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
LAST CALL ON 15% OFF SUMMER GOODS RIVET CHINOS SHORTS AND T-SHIRTS

Hey guys last chance to get t-shirts and rivet shorts on sale! Use code 'rivet15' for 15% off at checkout.

RIVET CHINO SHORTS COLLECTION
T-SHIRTS COLLECTION

Here's some mock up combos if you need some style inspiration on how to pair the t-shirts and shorts by me. Stay cool and put on sun screen out there! :cool: Don't be like me and get sun burnt jogging on the beach. :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Ming
CEMENT TEE DUSTY ROSE SHORT.png
DUSTY ROSE TEE MOONSTONE SHORT.png
HILIGHTER ORANGE TEE CHAMBRAY SHORT.png
MINT TEE INDIGO SHORT.png
SKY BLUE TEE KHAKI SHORT.png
VICUNA TEE INDIGO SHORT.png

espen

Reaction score
Was I dreaming of the early talk of RTC handling the Doyle construction that they could handle odd sizes? Or are they not set up for this on the first group order?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Was I dreaming of the early talk of RTC handling the Doyle construction that they could handle odd sizes? Or are they not set up for this on the first group order?

Unofficially they can totally do it. We’re still doing the pattern work for odds, but that should be done end of month. So if you’re okay with delivery end Sept then we good to go.

Just order the size above and write your odd size in comments. We’ll get it done!

I have to check in with a proper post on this tomorrow, but it’s one of the most exciting new products that we’ve ever done. The quality on these RTC pieces will be INSANE. They’ll easily be the best made chore coats on Earth, and all the new customization options are sick. We’ve never had any choices for buttons… and now there’s 16 options with both MOP and leather woven buttons as upgrades. I can’t wait for these pieces to come through!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey guys! I shot a video yesterday with our Doyle & Field Jacket fabrics. Still lots of great stuff to choose from in the assortment.

Here's the link to check out all of the details and specs

We'll have these fabrics available as Doyle's & FJ's for the next week. Starting next Tuesday, we'll take any fabrics remaining and open them up for custom trouser orders.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

L.I.T.

Reaction score
RIVET CHINO "BLACK OPS" OVERDYED COTTON RIPSTOP

BlackRipstopWaist_1600x.jpg

Introducing a lightweight and impossibly rad new version of the Rivet Chino! For this "Black Ops" edition, we took our classic digital camo ripstop cloth and overdyed it with black pigment. It's a sleek and comfortable pant that's unlike anything else out there!

RIVET CHINO "BLACK OPS" OVERDYED COTTON RIPSTOP

Use the code below to save 15% on the Black Ops Chinos AND every other Rivet Chino in our collection 'chino15'

Rivet Chino Collection

BlackRipstopMain_1600x.jpg
BlackRipstopSide_1600x.jpg
BlackRipstopCuff_1600x.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ If Blackstreet were also on the bill they'd have to temporarily change the name of the venue from the Dignity Health Sports Park the No Diggity Sports Park.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads