• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DapperDan08

Reaction score
Favorite shirt and ghost trainers for a rare night out.

Attachments

• 7AF9C9ED-C0A0-4D72-953B-540557FFA6B8.jpeg
    7AF9C9ED-C0A0-4D72-953B-540557FFA6B8.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 42

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
Epaulet and/or LIT, please answer my emails on the sage canvas doyle exchange.
CUSTOMER AERO LEATHER JACKET MAKE UPS

We just received some customer Aero leather jackets make ups in Rust Double Faced Suede. And they came out gorgeous!

Here's the link to made yourself a made to order Custom Aero Jacket
MADE-TO-ORDER LEATHER JACKETS

Here's the Highwayman
MADE TO ORDER LEATHER HIGHWAYMAN JACKET DEPOSIT
We took some shots on me even though I'm probably one size up from the tagged size but its a handsome look with my Individualized Saffron Stripe Seersucker Shirt and EZ pants in khaki.

View attachment 1635673 View attachment 1635672 View attachment 1635671 View attachment 1635676 View attachment 1635674 View attachment 1635675 View attachment 1635677 View attachment 1635678

The Tanker in Rust Double Faced Suede
MADE TO ORDER LEATHER TANKER JACKET DEPOSIT
View attachment 1635679 View attachment 1635680

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just received my "flower power" corduroy pants - completely satisfied with the over-the -top vibe! Anyone else get this make-up?

I'd love to see some fit pics of what you decide to wear with them.

L.I.T.

Reaction score

Hi Jeff. Did you email [email protected] because I don’t see an email from you?

driving glove

Reaction score
I'd love to see some fit pics of what you decide to wear with them.
Basic:
white tee, jean jacket, Vans
Drinks:
black horse-bit Gucci loafers, white dressy casual shirt, navy velvet SB jacket
Trying Too Hard:
waxy cowhide Barbanera side-zips, beaten-up, oldest brown leather belt, black linen shirt, sun-faded pale yellow leather jacket, gold Porsche-design shades (from the eighties), bolo tie, convertible.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Basic:
white tee, jean jacket, Vans
Drinks:
black horse-bit Gucci loafers, white dressy casual shirt, navy velvet SB jacket
Trying Too Hard:
waxy cowhide Barbanera side-zips, beaten-up, oldest brown leather belt, black linen shirt, sun-faded pale yellow leather jacket, gold Porsche-design shades (from the eighties), bolo tie, convertible.

Can we get a fit pick of each look ?? Especially that last one it just needs a Michael Bay explosion background and a 80s hair metal track as you walk away from dropping all that steez.
sshot-179.png

jah786

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Friends of Epaulet! Eva made a special version of the Sashiko Blanket for American Trench in two colors of crystal wash, blue crystal wash and orange crystal wash. These were made in very limited quantities; we currently have 11 units per color. The link is >> here <<. Also, special for Epaulet customers, use code EPAULET for 15% off of site wide, including the sashiko blanket and clearance items. So you can grab the blanket at 15% off but if you need a sock refill or want to shop some of our clearance items with an extra discount, have at it. I humbly recommend trying our new boxer briefs, made in Los Angles from a blend of Supima and micromodal.

Attachments

• blue_webhi.jpg
    blue_webhi.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 15
  • orange_webhi.jpg
    orange_webhi.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 28
  • holding_webhi.jpg
    holding_webhi.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 26

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When can we expect a new drop of Wilhelm? And will they be pre-order or stock?

Hey @jischwar no current plans for anymore Wilhelms but we might keep the shape for RTC customs down the road.

@jischwar @L.I.T.

To be honest, I'm at a bit of a Wilhelm crossroads.

My factory wants a minimum production run of 125 units. This is fine to do for Rivet Chinos, but Wilhelms have historically sold much more slowly. Even doing a preorder, we might book a dozen or 16 pieces, so it's a lot of slow-moving inventory to have afterwards.

I want to develop more of a customer base for stock Wilhelms, but it's a pretty big project. I'll have to reach well outside of our existing customer base to get new clients. It's totally possible to do with targeted advertising, but that's expensive and the product return rates for those clients are often huge. It's an investment that I'd like to make, but I'm not sure that I can do it now.

More realistic might be to run Wilhelms as a pant shape with RTC. We have that built out already, and we'll go live with a huge selection of cottons and denims in the Fall. Pricing will likely be in the $245 range for a really nice Japanese twill or canvas. This is full MTO with your choice of buttons and specs, it can come hemmed and it has your name in it. We can also alter the leg fit as needed... just in case we have any olympic sprinters or powerlifters out there who need some major changes.

I'll do a small stock delivery alongside it (maybe 12 pairs of khaki twill, 12 pairs of navy twill), so that we have some inventory for guys to buy immediately and some reference pieces for people to get fit. I think that's the most realistic path for right now.

Friends of Epaulet! Eva made a special version of the Sashiko Blanket for American Trench in two colors of crystal wash, blue crystal wash and orange crystal wash. These were made in very limited quantities; we currently have 11 units per color. The link is >> here <<. Also, special for Epaulet customers, use code EPAULET for 15% off of site wide, including the sashiko blanket and clearance items. So you can grab the blanket at 15% off but if you need a sock refill or want to shop some of our clearance items with an extra discount, have at it. I humbly recommend trying our new boxer briefs, made in Los Angles from a blend of Supima and micromodal.

These blankets are BONKERS GOOD and the colors are super vibrant. They're really some of the coolest things that we've ever made, and Jacob is good people. Can't recommend them enough!

He's also got a great delivery of Sashiko Doyles and Rivets to launch in about two weeks!

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@jischwar @L.I.T.

To be honest, I'm at a bit of a Wilhelm crossroads.

My factory wants a minimum production run of 125 units. This is fine to do for Rivet Chinos, but Wilhelms have historically sold much more slowly. Even doing a preorder, we might book a dozen or 16 pieces, so it's a lot of slow-moving inventory to have afterwards.

I want to develop more of a customer base for stock Wilhelms, but it's a pretty big project. I'll have to reach well outside of our existing customer base to get new clients. It's totally possible to do with targeted advertising, but that's expensive and the product return rates for those clients are often huge. It's an investment that I'd like to make, but I'm not sure that I can do it now.

More realistic might be to run Wilhelms as a pant shape with RTC. We have that built out already, and we'll go live with a huge selection of cottons and denims in the Fall. Pricing will likely be in the $245 range for a really nice Japanese twill or canvas. This is full MTO with your choice of buttons and specs, it can come hemmed and it has your name in it. We can also alter the leg fit as needed... just in case we have any olympic sprinters or powerlifters out there who need some major changes.

I'll do a small stock delivery alongside it (maybe 12 pairs of khaki twill, 12 pairs of navy twill), so that we have some inventory for guys to buy immediately and some reference pieces for people to get fit. I think that's the most realistic path for right now.

These blankets are BONKERS GOOD and the colors are super vibrant. They're really some of the coolest things that we've ever made, and Jacob is good people. Can't recommend them enough!

He's also got a great delivery of Sashiko Doyles and Rivets to launch in about two weeks!
Okay, got it. The Wilhelm shape was a perfect OTR fit for me, which is why I've been drawn to it. I'll probably commission something in the Gable/Taylor shape if it's through RTC. Thanks for the transparency

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads