• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@epaulet quick bump for a question buried in the shell discussion - were the sweaters from past years also made by William Lockie?

@Thefenceposts it was a mixture. Our very first sweaters were made by Scott & Charters. I bought those through a US agent.

I met Lockie during a trip to Pitti and found that they offered a better product for a bit less money. So we changed over to them. They've been making our Scottish sweaters since 2014.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh speaking of sweaters, I made a quick video about the two stock Donegal colors:

vimeo_logo.png

These sweaters are freaking awesome, and the stock colors are boss. They make a great gift too. Here's the links to them:

WILLIAM LOCKIE X EPAULET DONEGAL SWEATER TOBACCO & MULTI-COLOR FLECKS: $250

WILLIAM LOCKIE X EPAULET DONEGAL SWEATER NAVY & WHITE FLECKS: $250

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any update on the new Southwick stuff? Eagerly waiting...

Working on it as we speak. Gonna have seven categories, all of which are on price promotion until 12/22:

Barberis Suiting
Guabello Super 130s Suiting
Drago Super 130s Suiting
Harris Tweed
Mid-Range Tweed
Budget Tweed
Navy Hopasck

There's so much great stuff to choose from! And you can do a 2-piece, 3-piece, or separate trouser in anything.

For anyone aspiring to win the entire internet... HARRIS TWEED GABLE TROUSER. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Working on it as we speak. Gonna have seven categories, all of which are on price promotion until 12/22:

Barberis Suiting
Guabello Super 130s Suiting
Drago Super 130s Suiting
Harris Tweed
Mid-Range Tweed
Budget Tweed
Navy Hopasck

There's so much great stuff to choose from! And you can do a 2-piece, 3-piece, or separate trouser in anything.

For anyone aspiring to win the entire internet... HARRIS TWEED GABLE TROUSER. That's all I'm saying.

Excellent! I am trouser-ed out from the EFF, but I am looking for the perfect warm brown blazer.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I need three piece suit...

@Steel28 awesome, we have boss prices on that.

Budget Tweed might be my superhero name

@kickstand haha, it is a mighty good deal. $815 for a two-piece, so it's even $10 less than our former EFF price.

Two-piece Harris suit is going to be $1075, which is freaking bonkers. That's $25 less than their usual pricing for a basic Barberis suit.

Excellent! I am trouser-ed out from the EFF, but I am looking for the perfect warm brown blazer.

@dalevy gonna have lots of options!

Last edited:

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh dang...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads