• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
Question for Mike/Dylan/others knowledgeable about Epaulet's past offering:

Can we expect tweed/flannel/other wool Rivets available later this season, beyond the EFF? And will it be possible to specify old/new fit on those?

Thanks!

blue2007

Reaction score

Epaulet tennis trainers in action. Photo by @oisin

tumblr_nryllzbxZY1r8bgano1_540.jpg

Nice! Can't wait till they go back in stock

ubiquiti

Reaction score
Hi Mike & Epaulet

Have you considered offering an in-house tailoring service? I wouldn't mind paying $10-15 to have my pants hemmed before being shipped to me.

JR Magat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Mike & Epaulet

Have you considered offering an in-house tailoring service? I wouldn't mind paying $10-15 to have my pants hemmed before being shipped to me.
I would love this option, also would like to see the 'inseam length' option offered during the Walt/Driggs/Rudy EFF like it is for the Rivets EFF.

On the opposite end, I do see the benefit of building a good relationship with a good/local tailor as well, but hem jobs seem pretty safe.

vlxvndr

Reaction score
Against my better judgement, I just bought two more EFFs. One in Shadow Check, the other in Dark Grey and Purple Check... Pretty excited to see them materialize! Will be nice to finally have pants that keep me warm in this Canadian winter.

Just unsure whether I should have been more careful when choosing hem length. Perhaps I went too short.

Last edited:

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
considering the dark olive & navy check since I don't have a olive/green in my wardrobe... tough call

I think that's the most versatile of the checks. Not loud but a nice compliment with the blue check/window. And the base shade is a perfect earthy fall.

And @tricky the lime herringbone is sick. Perfect tone of awesomeness without being green.

I'm still trying to decide... Our $ is really hurting things like this where you want a bunch.

JR Magat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the Black and White Slacks with the Purple Box, much like the Salt and Pepper Lavender Check that I long regretted skipping and am super stoked. Hope these EFFs come in quick!

-Mike

Had to do a quick google search and found the Salt & Pepper Lavender Check and it does look like the same fabric and looks outstanding..! Ended up ordering the Dark Olive & Navy Check for the reasons @CanadaCal mentions (and with that I need to block the EP website until winter)
thumbs-up.gif

Last edited:

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't justify any new pants right now--vacation funds are allocated! But digging some of the fabrics for sure. I always enjoy seeing the selections.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry for being AWOL - we're in nutzo sales shipping mode! I'll weigh in on all of those EFF choices later on today. There's a lot of great stuff in there, but I'd definitely urge everyone to consider the wool moleskin. It's awesome fabric and the colors are really versatile. Will be super boss in the Rivet fit.

We also found some other one-off sale things and loaded them in:

The LAST Wyatt Horsehide jacket. One unit size Large. Will be right over $500 with the 30% off code.

Size Medium Grey Dot Chambray Shirt

Size Medium Brushed Twill Shirt - awesome for Fall!

Size 40 Granite Slub Doyle - also the last piece

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads