• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will the Epaulet Jackets in the FF have functional cuffs?

No, the FF jackets will have the same unfinished cuffs as the OTR Southwick jackets.

So much good stuff.

You know how we roll!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Aw, looks like the Daltrey factory find isn't coming with the suede elbow patches.

Ah, I believe we're going to discontinue the elbow patches after a lot of customer requests. Any decent tailor should be able to add them, however. I've had this done to a jacket or two in the past.

^ In addition to that query above, do the Napoli factory finds come with a patch breast pocket, or barchetta breast pocket?

The Napoli will have a barchetta breast pocket, like the OTR ones.

thirdman

Reaction score
FF jackets look great! I'm tempted by the Rust and Pale Blue and the Loden and Burnt Orange. Would it be possible to get a sense of how heavy those two are, either by oz or just in a general sense?

Also, is there any chance of getting photos of those two swatches set back and at an angle, the way you've done with some of the other swatches (Donegal Grey or Clay Tobacco Houndstooth for example)? I find those photos really help to get a sense of the fabric.

Thanks!

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seeing the camo jacket posted makes me so impatient for mine!

Epaulet loafers today. It's gonna be 100+ F all weekend long.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The Napoli will have a barchetta breast pocket, like the OTR ones.

Ah man, you guys suck...the breast patch was teh only thing holding me back from charging a sportcoat or two, now, you've worn down my last defense. I'm not sure I'll be able to hold on.

On a side note, any idea when the Navy Python shoes are expected? I know Mike mentioned a bit of a hold up on them. If they're pushed to the fall I may be able to swing the FF without plastic which would rock.

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ah man, you guys suck...the breast patch was teh only thing holding me back from charging a sportcoat or two, now, you've worn down my last defense. I'm not sure I'll be able to hold on.

:nodding: They had to offer the Napoli huh.

FF Grey Donegal Red Fleck Daltrey Sportcoat - Some Fit Pics to help those on the fence decide (please disregard the untucked shirt).

Last edited:

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FF jackets look great! I'm tempted by the Rust and Pale Blue and the Loden and Burnt Orange. Would it be possible to get a sense of how heavy those two are, either by oz or just in a general sense?

Also, is there any chance of getting photos of those two swatches set back and at an angle, the way you've done with some of the other swatches (Donegal Grey or Clay Tobacco Houndstooth for example)? I find those photos really help to get a sense of the fabric.

Thanks!
I have to agree, if that is possible, it'll be great.

velomane

Reaction score

:nodding: They had to offer the Napoli huh.

FF Grey Donegal Red Fleck Daltrey Sportcoat - Some Fit Pics to help those on the fence decide (please disregard the untucked shirt).

Thanks ya bastid :D I guess I'm getting another two FF jackets (the other being the basketweave tweed).

Last edited:

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed the Cream/Goldenrod Wool/Cashmere Tattersall Napoli Sportcoat.

Not sure which one next...

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That fabric is incredible. Has a great hand to it. Being from the south, I would say it might be a touch warm, but doable. I've worn my wool/cash Daltrey quite a bit in NYC recently. I think that fabric could be comfortable under 80 or so degrees.

Looks like I waited too long and this fabric is gone now...dammit, I should know better than that by now. I'm still probably better off waiting until next season for some lighter options anyway, I won't be so slow on the trigger that time around.

velomane

Reaction score

Looks like I waited too long and this fabric is gone now...dammit, I should know better than that by now. I'm still probably better off waiting until next season for some lighter options anyway, I won't be so slow on the trigger that time around.

The snuff micro-houndstooth? I still see it there. Be sure to select "suiting" under the special order menu. If you simply select "special order", then you only get a partial listing of the FF's.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The snuff micro-houndstooth? I still see it there. Be sure to select "suiting" under the special order menu. If you simply select "special order", then you only get a partial listing of the FF's.

Ahh, you're right! I didn't click on suiting and just saw a few of the FF options. Now I'm stuck between the snuff micro-houndstooth and the mellow gold wool/cash....also the snuff-scarlet wool/cash looks really nice as well, but from the swatch it looks like the fabric is a bit heavier. Too many choices!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancyavihuang