• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reero

Reaction score
Yes very small considering other manufacturers, I also visited Mario Bemer, Stefanos brother while I was in Florence but he only makes Goodyear construction and I still Love Enzo Bonafe's shoes, they will make you anything so it's difficult to see what you want because they allow you to choose a last and style and make changes to anything thay have, in other words they do not have a line of shoes so what they make you is unique. I was reading something yesterday I did not no, Enzo the father who is now 80 trained under what he refers to as his master Testoni, now in business for 50 years his wife and son Mossimo, and daughter are all involved in crafting some of the finest shoes still made by hand. They make more Goodyear but for 100 euros more you can have Norweigen great pricing I'll send some pics I took while there, especially and new pair of alligator in cordovan color with braided Norweigen whole piece amazing.

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What is the best way to post pics cannot figure it out or I can email you the pics

Click the button highlighted above and click upload file and select the image you want to upload. I would also advise you to delete your email so you don't get spammed.

Reero

Reaction score

Is this the prototype at Enzo bonafe they have only made this pair so far

Last edited:

Reero

Reaction score
When I was there Mossimo mentioned your site for me to look at ther in Sweden. I have been wanting to open men's shoes here in California for a while hopefully one day soon love those gators and I have the same watch your wearing in the pics, great taste.

partyof6

Reaction score
I just ordered my first Enzo Bonafe shoes. They are on the 2102 soft chiseled last. Which shoe trees do you gentlemen use and/or recommend?

Reero

Reaction score
Where did you order them from thanks Lorenzo, I use Nordstrom shoe trees if you have a RACK near you.

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score

I just ordered my first Enzo Bonafe shoes. They are on the 2102 soft chiseled last. Which shoe trees do you gentlemen use and/or recommend?

My Enzo Bonafe wholecuts are on the 946 last. I used some Kent Wang shoe trees in them and I think they work pretty well. The Kent Wang trees are flatter in the forefoot area compared to the typical Woodlore or Rochester trees, yet have more height for the instep area, so I felt that the overall shape worked better for the Bonafes.

Last edited:

partyof6

Reaction score
My Enzo Bonafe wholecuts are on the 946 last. I used some Kent Wang shoe trees in them and I think they work pretty well. The Kent Wang trees are flatter in the forefoot area compared to the typical Woodlore or Rochester trees, yet have more height for the instep area, so I felt that the overall shape worked better for the Bonafes.

Good to know. Thank you for your help.

Reero

Reaction score
Yes Nordstrom shoe trees fit very well I use them on all shoes Santoni, Bruno Magli and Enzo Bonafe, priced well you can order from the Nordstrom Rack they fit the 946 last on my Bonafe's

partyof6

Reaction score
Yes Nordstrom shoe trees fit very well I use them on all shoes Santoni, Bruno Magli and Enzo Bonafe, priced well you can order from the Nordstrom Rack they fit the 946 last on my Bonafe's

Very helpful. Thank you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads