• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score
I received my first pair of Enzo Bonafes today, a pair of wholecuts in brown calf. They are as nice as they look in the pictures and fits very well. I'm very pleased with them.:slayer:

Last edited:

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I received my first pair of Enzo Bonafes today, a pair of wholecuts in brown calf. They are as nice as they look in the pictures and fits very well. I'm very pleased with them.:slayer:

Very nice shoes... congrats!

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the exact same pair, the colour is actually burnished burgundy calf :) not brown

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have the exact same pair, the colour is actually burnished burgundy calf
smile.gif
not brown

I think you're right. They looked brown at first glance, but whatever it is, I like it.
biggrin.gif
The Etrusco calf is actually a deep mid brown nuance with reddish undertones. The red tones are enhanced in the antiquing process. We're glad that you like it!

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Took delivery of my first Bonfare's yesterday..... can't wait for their first outing......

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Classy all the way.  Very nice!

Thank you. I plan on wearing the wholecuts tomorrow, but the button boots might have to wait for a special occasion.

Reero

Reaction score
They are a great maker visited there shop in Bologna Italy and met the family, small manufacturer true hand made quality shoes. I had purchased a pair from a retailer who cannot sell them anymore most of there shoes are retailed in Sweden and Japan but they will make on pair for you it takes 4-6 weeks, highly recommend them kind of like a boutique maker.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

They are a great maker visited there shop in Bologna Italy and met the family, small manufacturer true hand made quality shoes. I had purchased a pair from a retailer who cannot sell them anymore most of there shoes are retailed in Sweden and Japan but they will make on pair for you it takes 4-6 weeks, highly recommend them kind of like a boutique maker.

Bonafe have always had a great "under the radar" reputation.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads